An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

hidden places

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by dazedand confused, Oct 13, 2017.

1. where does a meth user generally hide their stash, i know sock, clothes jeans pockets, safes, cubby holes,
    i have looked at all these places and do not seem to come up with anything, nothing showing w using pens to snort, no cellophane off my cig paks, no foil burned, can a person buy some kind of drug gdget and use it w/ meth to snort, not trying to be stupid just want educated on things they can use..that i havent thought of
  2. Lostboy8731

Lostboy8731 Community Champion

Bed frames, behind loose panelling, vents,inside mattress or box springs, ect
  3. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Is someone you know struggling with this habit of using meth? Or are you really just wondering how else one could possibly have a sneaky habbit and be getting away with it? I am not quite sure I understand your concern.
    deanokat likes this.
  4. Lostboy8731

Lostboy8731 Community Champion

I was beginning to think the same things. I myself am 4 days into a hellish self detox after relapsing after 2.5 years and felt to reply at the time but haven't heard from them dince
    deanokat likes this.