An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

hidden places

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by dazedand confused, Oct 13, 2017.

1. where does a meth user generally hide their stash, i know sock, clothes jeans pockets, safes, cubby holes,
    i have looked at all these places and do not seem to come up with anything, nothing showing w using pens to snort, no cellophane off my cig paks, no foil burned, can a person buy some kind of drug gdget and use it w/ meth to snort, not trying to be stupid just want educated on things they can use..that i havent thought of
  2. Lostboy8731

Lostboy8731 Community Champion

Bed frames, behind loose panelling, vents,inside mattress or box springs, ect
  3. Is someone you know struggling with this habit of using meth? Or are you really just wondering how else one could possibly have a sneaky habbit and be getting away with it? I am not quite sure I understand your concern.
    deanokat likes this.
  4. Lostboy8731

Lostboy8731 Community Champion

I was beginning to think the same things. I myself am 4 days into a hellish self detox after relapsing after 2.5 years and felt to reply at the time but haven't heard from them dince
    deanokat likes this.