An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

How I overcame My opiate addiction and my true life story

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by omgsofresh, Jul 23, 2015.

1. omgsofresh

omgsofresh Member

2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@omgsofresh... I'm so glad you overcame your addiction. I'll have to check out your story when I get a chance. Thanks for sharing.
  3. EditorsRHumansToo!

EditorsRHumansToo! Community Champion

Hi @omgsofresh Welcome to the community. Your life story of triumph over drugs will inspire courage to those who need to know that there is true and meaning to life-- away from drugs and away from drug-pushers/prescribers. I'm interested to see about the truth you share and have written in your testimony. Well done! Thank you.
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  4. L_B

L_B Community Champion

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am so glad that you found us. I commend you for sharing your story with us. By doing so you are going to motivate and inspire many people. Some people have given up hope but to read a story of survival is so uplifting. Congratulations on overcoming your addiction!!
    deanokat likes this.
  5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Community Champion

Hello there @omgsofresh! Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your success story to us here. That would serve as an inspiration to a lot of recovering addicts. By the way, congratulations on a job well done! Best of luck in life. ;)
    deanokat likes this.