An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

How long does illegal drugs stay in the body?

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Apple cot df, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Apple cot df

Apple cot df Member

I used illegal drug once and I'm going to have medical examination for my visa in the future. Will I get in trouble because of that. How long will it's stay in my body. Can someone answer me this one. Thank you.
  2. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

Normally a couple days
  3. EZ Testing

EZ Testing Member

There is no simple answer. Different drugs stay in the body for different durations. How often you use a drug affects how long it will stay in your system. Your best bet is to buy a multi-panel drug test and test yourself. These are readily available at our website eztestcup or you can go to a drug store, Amazon or Walmart online. Tests are expensive at drug stores and much more affordable online.
  4. landmarkboston1

landmarkboston1 Active Contributor

The exact amount of time a drug stays in the body will vary according to factors like the dose, the person's age, weight, and sex.
  5. EZ Testing

EZ Testing Member

Every drug has a different amount of time that it will show up on a test. In addition, the person's actual use habits and body composition can vary the results. There is no simple answer. You need to check the time for a specific drug. As an example, THC will normally test positive for 72 hrs for a casual user. If that person has a lot of body fat it may make them positive for a longer time. Also, regular use can lead to it being in the body for an extended period of time and give you a positive for 30 days.
  6. Caroline S

Caroline S Member

Detoks narkotykowy w Detoks Fenix- gwarancja skuteczności. posiadamy 25 lat doświadczenia w leczeniu uzależnień. Jesteśmy ośrodkiem leczniczym, który przyjmuje uzależnionych pod wpływem całodobowo. Nasza kadra ma wykształcenie medyczne, a innowacyjne podejście do leczenia gwarantuje sukces. https://detoksfenix.pl/uslugi/detoks-narkotykowy/
    http://www.uzalenienia.fora.pl/posting.php