An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

I can't lose weight!!

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by kana_marie, May 7, 2015.

1. duremars

duremars Member

I did a body cleanse to lose weight.
  2. mamaliga

mamaliga Member

Did you do drips as a blood and skin cleanse?
  3. duremars

duremars Member

Yes, I've had to do a lot of IVs to cleanse my body. Hypodermoclysis was done almost every week but it was a gentle regimen to help me lose weight gradually. I had bad skin and was also treated for dermatitis. Then I got sick with an infectious disease and was placed in a clinic to cleanse my body. All in all, I liked how the diet and drip treatment xcellr8.health worked for me. In the case of dehydration, parenteral hydration decisions must be made in dying palliative patients. This is not a simple decision, it requires an individual approach for each patient.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  4. Pluto888

Pluto888 Member

Exhausting your body with exercise and a calorie-deficit diet won't do you any good. Your body needs enough energy to function correctly throughout the day. Your power and energy come from the calories that you consume daily. I recommend seeing a professional and follow a balanced diet along with exercise. If you're looking to improve your performance at the gym, then find good fitness supplements that will help you stay strong and motivated. I struggled with extra weight for a long time, but I was never a fan of calorie-deficit diets. I also consume supplements from rats.army to improve my energy and relieve post-workout soreness.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021