An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

I have been diagnosed with anxiety; what should I do now?

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by mathewsjulie, Nov 19, 2020 at 1:37 AM.

1. mathewsjulie

mathewsjulie Member

Anxiety is a part of our daily life, and we all encounter it at various points of life. It is considered normal to feel the indications of anxiety when the roller coaster goes up. But when it comes down, the worries and excessive fear get vanished. Likewise, it doesn’t survive in the victim for a lifetime, but when the sufferer goes through such a situation. So, one admits it is going to last forever and will affect my lifestyle structure. Sometimes, this excessive fear, distress, and nervousness help to predict the upcoming challenges and concerns.

Everyone can’t identify this disorder. It is usually recognized by the closest one with whom the victim daily interacts or shares their personal issues. It can be short term and long term in the sufferer. Short term anxiety occurs when a sufferer passes through the traumatic event and gets over, so its influence gets lower. When a patient encounters anxiety for more than six consecutive months, it might be long term anxiety. There are some ways by which you can degrade the level of anxiety symptoms-

• Firstly, always wake up early in the morning.

• Practice workouts and exercise to keep your routine stable and energetic.

• Have an appropriate healthy breakfast.

• Set your objectives and work on them.

• Try to prepare better than yesterday.

• Keep yourself away from negativity.

• Keep yourself busy to avoid anxiety.

• Run-on the path after making policy.

• Never let negativity lead to your dream.

• Avoid comparing yourself with others.