An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

I love Norco.

Discussion in 'Prescription Drugs' started by MaybeTomorrow, Nov 5, 2016.

1. MaybeTomorrow

MaybeTomorrow Member

My name is Gabrielle and im 23 years old. I'll want it today and I'll want it tomorrow. I'll want it the day after and next week. I will always want it. It's like I was so thirsty...
    Once I found something to quench my thirst I never wanted to let it go. I'm in a better mood, I do a lot more, I'm happier when I'm high. I don't hurt anyone and I don't steal.. I just love the feeling I get. Pain killers are my thing. I feel like they make me feel normal. Like they make me feel how other people normally feel. I have bad anxiety and I'm shy but I'm actually able to talk to someone without trembling or over thinking everything and making up scenarios in my head about bullshit that might not even happen.
    When I run out its terrible. I can't stand it. It's like no matter what I do I feel it all the way to my bones that I need it. I get a feeling like something is clawing in my body and scratching my nerves. It's one of the worst feelings ever to not have something that you consider makes you normal.
    I just wish I could have that same feeling without drugs. I honestly feel that my brain does not produce enough serotonin on its own.
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

3. Walk1982

Walk1982 Member

I feel the same way about pain pills I got on them after an accident. I was your age when it happened, used them heavily for three years got off for a few years,then ended back up on them last year. I love them cause they make me feel normal too it's like it's impossible to quit on your own but the way you describe the feeling is the exact way I would