An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

I 've counted so many addicts who are empty

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Dec 24, 2018.

1. True concern

True concern Community Champion

I post my shame.
    I post my blame.
    I post my fear.
    But every holiday I'm the only addict here.

Am I cursed?Or the worst of the worst,I dig,I try,I tell the truth when I lie.(I Fuckin Hate You Addiction) but your this odd Aflecthion,you make me speak,you make me weak,you make me type like some fuckin type of human with no hope wrapped by the neck with a rope.I've looked for myself on the same fuckin shelf for year's so many isn't it plenty?I highly doubt I will ever shout from the mountains so high "here I am I've arrived".Why that doubt?Don't misunderstand the drought,There is no I in time so once you believe we can all receive, the freedom which awaits it will heal our fate's,am I crazy or some addict who is lazy?You decide but I'm right by you're side.

MUCH LOVE
  2. True concern

I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU I WILL SUFFER WITH YOU
  3. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@True concern I'm here!! And, I love you.....

You are by so many people's side...and I know I'm grateful for you!
    True concern likes this.
  4. True concern

Thank you.Last few day's just blah but today I refocus once again.Merry Christmas to you all
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  5. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@True concern... Just because people don't post doesn't mean they're not here reading. Holidays are tough for a lot of people...me included. Just trying to get through Christmas without any major "incidents."

Rules for a successful holiday:
    1. Get together with the family
    2. Relive old times
    3. Get out before it blows
    True concern likes this.
  6. True concern

I know your correct,and I appreciate you. Those rules...Damn good advice I must admit.I've apparently just hit a wall this month.I know the signs,I know the ignorance I have been displaying.I am just having a hard time and that selfishness inside is playing tricks with my mind.I will overcome
    deanokat likes this.