An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Injecting dilaudid

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Squig, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Squig

Squig Member

Can anyone tell me if I stop injecting my hydromorph contin 12 three times a day for pain. If i take them orally like prescribed will i go through withdrawal
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Squig... I'm sorry, but I have no idea what the answer to your question is. But, even if you do go through withdrawal, I would stop injecting and start taking the medication as it was prescribed.
  3. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

@Squig hey there. hope you were able to find an answer to your question. how are you doing?
    deanokat likes this.
  4. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

I see this is an old post. I hope This isnt pointless, but ill answer. Yes. I will not lie. And it will probably lead to continued iv use. Do like oh did give your script to someone who will dole it out. Since you are still getting the medication the discomfort Wil be minimal and not last long. Cravings for that "blow out the back of my head feeling" is gonna be more bothersome than anything. Bit that's in your head man. Shooting up dids is something that comes a close second to shooting oxy. I prefer oxy bit they are close so I get it. What I also get is that one day your gonna hit that plunger and it'll be the last time you move.
    Get professional help buddy not many people graduate to iv use of such a hard substance and survive.
    deanokat and True concern like this.