An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

is anyone else having spells of euphoria

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Raiseyourglasses, May 23, 2016.

1. two and a half weeks since my last use and I am having still decently powerful spells of adrenaline gland rushes and slight euphoria. I don't quite get it and it is affecting all my relationships around me. not one person who should cared about this big lack of good judgment for a brief few weeks. wants to say but I can tell the way look at me and then I go look at myself in the mirror and sometimes I have dilated pupils for no reason slightly and then sometimes exhausted completely no energy whatsoever sometimes I see what they're talking about sometimes I don't. But I do feel like sometimes I can tell it's happening and recognize symptoms like dizzy spells and odd moments where I am nervous when normally I would be completely content. I definitely need some insight because no one I talked to understand where I'm coming from at all. It's almost like it's useless and I don't give a s*** what I have to say like I'm just making this whole situation into an excuse. But in reality it just makes me feel like more s***.
    # stay clean stay sober #RAISEYOURGLASSES to New Beginnings and RIGHTEOUS CHOICES