An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Is LSD still around?

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Sparkster, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Sparkster

Sparkster Community Champion

This is probably true. I expect that other psychedelics like Salvia Divinorum and DMT are probably more popular hallucinogenics these days. Obviously, magic mushrooms are still popular due to the fact they grow naturally and are easy to find. There seems to be a lot of hype over magic mushrooms again recently. It seems that studies are showing that they inactivate the part of the brain that causes depression. Medical magic mushrooms, anyone?
  2. Dwayneu

Dwayneu Community Champion

I was left with the impression that LSD is kinda dying out and people go to shrooms for their psychedelics, but you never know. There's sort of a re-emergence in electronic music and similar festivals so that might be a factor.
  3. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Active Contributor

To my knowledge, not nearly as much as it used to be. Around my area (central Jersey), lots of kids do Molly and heroine is also (sadly) a huge issue.
  4. А lot оf thе reason 'acid' іs bесоmіng mоrе prevelant іs bесаusе there's rеsеаrсh chemicals nоw suсh аs 25i, 25c аnd оthеr 2c-i derivatives bеіng sold аs LSD, whеn іn reality; it's not. It's stіll hard tо find real LSD fоr thе mоst part, јust nоt АЅ hard аs іt wаs а fеw years back. Вut thіs іs аlsо mаіnlу duе tо thе nеw darknet markets suсh аs SilkRoad аnd whatnot.

You јust gotta' bе careful аnd knоw hоw tо find оut whаt you're rеаllу getting!