An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

It's Been Awhile

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by True concern, Sep 17, 2019.

1. True concern

True concern Community Champion

Thanks for this positivity you idiot you wrote it and nearly forgot how to feel it,nearly:)
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  2. Davers

Davers Member

You know it's NOT worth it ( 3 tall boys , 40's ) or whatever & a few hour buzz.
    The Guilt would kill me , I know from experience.
    I would only do Hard Drugs when I was Drunk , except for a couple times.
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  3. Davers

Davers Member

A Good Cry should be mandatory , it's also hard for me to cry but I want to ball my eyes out 2-3 times a week but it wont come out.
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  4. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

@Davers your right when I say a beer I mean a 40. Or if I'm at a bar a beer means a bucket of beer. But I didn't drink that night nor have I drank any since so I'm still sober from alcohol. Meaning I'm still sober from all other drugs...mj and nicotine not included.

But yes. The guilt is what eventually made me take my shoes back off and put my keys down because I knew oh I knew how bad I would feel whenever I stopped. NOT WORTH IT!
  5. True concern

For me it's different, so if I drink or whatever the detox is minor compared to the pain it takes to make me drink at any time on every day
  6. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

Meaning you drink when feeling really bad?
  7. True concern

Meaning memories that torment, sadness that is always near by,the fact iv e lost my family and wife,these things hurt way more than any detox iv e done and the 27 day detox was pure hell on earth