An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

I've been here typing and deleting but that ain't me no more deletes...

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Mar 12, 2020.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

So I ain't perfect,probably one of the most fucked up addicts living and remorse feels my heart,I am Bi-polar have A.D.H.D and extreme anxiety but fuckem all I struggle, life confuses me,the noise,the sounds,the voices...its alot to take but I won't delete another post!!!I've lied to myself and you as well with every delete I hit..No More my story was/is effective because I kept it real ALWAYS ...if you can @Onceaddicted77 undelete every post!!!Let my life be front page,let me be judged.. I don't care.. how many others are spreading their shame for the world to see?Lately my life has been confusing this lithium is breaking down this Bi-polar Bullshit but the dose isn't correct....Give me a month....However here we are,site crashing or is it?No it isn't because I'm all over the place spreading my shame,my faults,my hunts,etc...I lose no matter how you paint this picture so I tried one last time to find someone who I could shred with my hands and BOOM another backfire,so be it I've lost much to this chase,alienated my wife,my stepkids,grandkids....completely consumed by vengeance....those of you who have been following know "Most are laughing at it by now"but for me it destroyed my fucking life...Ya it is what it is...but **** that. I love you all that's why I tell my story,Its not fake it's real...ive lost it all.WANNA COMPARE LIVES????I pray not because mine is full of shame and regret but if you look me in THE EYES AND ASK...I WON'T LIE.....

MUCH LOVE

STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

im NOT LAUGHING im in the same boat.