An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Just a little something for you

Discussion in 'Sobriety Tips and Inspiration' started by kevinkimers, Nov 26, 2014.

1. kevinkimers

kevinkimers Community Champion

2. zaerine

zaerine Community Champion

First time to hear this song, thanks for sharing it here. :)
    I really nice the lyrics and the melody, so relaxing and inspiring.
  3. MrsJones

MrsJones Community Listener Community Listener

This is absolutely making the hairs stand up all over my body. Thank you for sharing;)
  4. kevinkimers

kevinkimers Community Champion

I really love this song and know of a few people that I would love to play it to. It says it all... there isn't much I can do for them to help them with their addiction, but I will always pray for them and hope. I think that is the strongest message you can say to anyone. I hope that if this song is ever used to send a message to someone with an addiction it hits them strong enough to at least want to quit.
  5. Buddy101

Buddy101 Member

This song really touched my heart thank you i love hearing things like ths because it turns my day for the best. The song really spoke a lot to me in i hope it does the same to everyone else. I am very grateful to hear the song in know that it means something to me.
  6. Brady2121

Brady2121 Active Contributor

Thank you for sharing this! It truly is very relaxing and inspirational. I'll have to play this for a few people I know. The melody was spot on! :)
  7. Davienna

Davienna Community Champion

First time hearing this song, truly uplifting to my spirit. Beautiful words and lovely singing. Thanks for sharing, this is where I come for my daily dose of motivation.