An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR...IM GONNA START TYPING AGAIN IN A WAY THAT IMPACTS PEOPLE POSITIVELY.......

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Mar 19, 2020.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

The point of this thread is very very simple......I am coming back,without negativity and the point is to display how humanity should act.....PERIOD.I have done more wrong than you can write in your diary....Now I flip it upside down and feed you hope just wait for it as this sh1t is gonna get TRUE while i help see you through the devices which cripple you,You may have to crawl but it's time to stop all those falls....WE WILL SUCCEED,FU*K WHAT THEY NEED...Its about you,us,each and everyone hold tight well make this sh1t right........

BE PATIENT I'M COMING BACK BETTER THAN EVER....THE MEDS PATCHED A HOLE IN MY SOUL....FINALLY I'M IN CONTROL......
    Onceaddicted77 and cheffy like this.
  2. True concern

True concern Moderator

@cheffy I've missed you my friend
    Onceaddicted77 and cheffy like this.
  3. cheffy

cheffy Community Champion

I've missed you too, and this is kinda hard but I have a need to move on - to a site with forums for those suffering from mental illness - particularly depression & schizo. I just have limited time to deal with these things and I think now that the mental disorders - the ultimate cause of all the suffering we hear about on this site - is the place I'm needed most. I'll still be around, just not a lot. You've all helped me immensely to untangle my thoughts and realize that everyone else is more important to me than myself. Everyone. If you get a chance check out https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/ - my name there is Tcheby. And as always, Thank You. :)
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  4. True concern

True concern Moderator

I'll see you there my friend give me about 30 hours as I need to rest....5 day's of looming for food and toilet paper, sh1t I'm tired
    cheffy and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  5. True concern

True concern Moderator

This site is BULLSHIT
  6. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

drunk typing is bad. this site is not bullshitt -well some of it is. some of its not.
    it saved my life at a moment when i was about to kill myself. that was two years ago now plus some i think. its not what it was but if there is another me out there who comes here lets be real for them like you were ofr me that horrible day that seems so long ago now bro.
    look, i do stuff i gotta stop doing sure i admit. but you gotta stop drinking. please, it takes away your intelligence. i say this out of love.
    True concern likes this.
  7. True concern

True concern Moderator

You're right,it turns me into a rage filled shell of who I am