An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

KRATOM

Discussion in 'Other Substances' started by Joshstillclean, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  2. Willi1989

Willi1989 Member

It is clear that Kratom has both positive and negative effects, it depend on its dose and frequency of use. If people use it wisely for benefits and don't want to try something new just for fun, it is a good solution for different diseases for sure, but we don't have to forget about side effects. I see you are very informed so may be you will discover more useful information on Kratom Yard, I found it very useful because I had many doubts about its effects and was surprised to find out so many details. Also, the prices are nice. Some of my friends use it (for different scopes) and no one suffers from addiction or some side effects.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  3. ashr0077

ashr0077 Member

yes my friend, if you think you are good in saving it, is very good saving is very important for feature i am also very good in saving but in another way, if you want to invest your money is very good but it is a very difficult step in these days digital currency is very preferable for investment planning therefore I suggest you to invest your money in bitcoin it can save you future
  4. ohoward1987

ohoward1987 Member

It is better to fight anxiety with proven and natural methods, but not with medications that they are trying to fill us with now. Our first-aid kits at home will soon burst from the number of tablets and I believe that it is high time to switch to natural remedies. Kratom helped me cope with anxiety very well. you may not have heard about it before, but you also heard about half of the medications that you have in your wallet for the first time when you bought them, so don't be afraid. https://kratomgallery.com/ this is where I started my journey of organic medicine and have remained satisfied to this day
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    nieprophsono likes this.
  5. nieprophsono

nieprophsono Active Contributor

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM