An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Last night..

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Onceaddicted77, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam Zapping Super Moderator & Realist Community Listener

Our receptors can downregulate from too much agonist activity and some research shows that antagonist can upregulate them again.
  2. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam Zapping Super Moderator & Realist Community Listener

We can wait till you make a new thread and discuss and post research
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Just reading this made my head hurt. I was never any good at science. :eek:
    Dominica and Joshstillclean like this.
  4. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

I have heard varying things about kratom. there are various factors involved, i'm sure. and, each person is different...

i hear you though when you talk about coffee.... i only drink it in the morning, but i've been tempted to use it through the day for "support" ;)
    Onceaddicted77 and deanokat like this.
  5. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I'm grateful that I've never liked coffee. I can count the number of cups of coffee I've had in my lifetime on one hand.
  6. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

caffine makes me have anxiety bad. not when i drink it but a few hours later i feel like i'm back on benzos. i stay away from caffine. except for what's in chocolate. i do like honey a lot also. so i guess i eat a lot of sugar between honey and choclate, yeah i do eat a lot of sugar. just not in the form of candy, i really dislike candy. pure choclate and pure honey. that makes my brain feel sharper.
    deanokat and Onceaddicted77 like this.