An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Last night..

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Onceaddicted77, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

Our receptors can downregulate from too much agonist activity and some research shows that antagonist can upregulate them again.
  2. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

We can wait till you make a new thread and discuss and post research
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Just reading this made my head hurt. I was never any good at science. :eek:
    Dominica and Joshstillclean like this.
  4. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

I have heard varying things about kratom. there are various factors involved, i'm sure. and, each person is different...

i hear you though when you talk about coffee.... i only drink it in the morning, but i've been tempted to use it through the day for "support" ;)
    Onceaddicted77 and deanokat like this.
  5. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I'm grateful that I've never liked coffee. I can count the number of cups of coffee I've had in my lifetime on one hand.
  6. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

caffine makes me have anxiety bad. not when i drink it but a few hours later i feel like i'm back on benzos. i stay away from caffine. except for what's in chocolate. i do like honey a lot also. so i guess i eat a lot of sugar between honey and choclate, yeah i do eat a lot of sugar. just not in the form of candy, i really dislike candy. pure choclate and pure honey. that makes my brain feel sharper.
    deanokat and Onceaddicted77 like this.