An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

List of the top 5 Rehab Centers in the Nation

Discussion in 'Share Your Rehab Experience' started by kevinkimers, Nov 13, 2014.

1. kevinkimers

kevinkimers Community Champion

Since I never went to rehab, I don't have any experience with them. So I went online and looked up a list of the top five rehab centers in the US. These all come from Rehab Review at The Fix.

1. Visions Adolescent Treatment - "Visions offers top-of-the-line treatment for 13 to 18 year old addicts, with alumni that includes Elizabeth Brockovich—daughter of Erin Brockovich—who found treatment in Vision's outpatient, day school, sober living and their Launch program".
    2. Cliffside Malibu - "The “beach-house-relaxed” Cliffside Malibu claims to provide an oasis for recovering addicts and alcoholics. And that’s just what you'll get—if you’ve got the cash".
    3. Newport Academy - "This SoCal rehab fosters a regimented but respectful recovery environment, where teens learn how to live sober through plenty of 12-step meetings and life-skills classes—not to mention "equine-assisted psychotherapy" and mixed martial arts". (this is for 12-18 year olds)
    4. AToN Center - "Whether you’re interested in the 12 Steps, SMART Recovery, or holistic treatments, this luxurious, appealing and commendable 4.5 star San Diego rehab has a program for you."
    5. Gulf Breeze Recovery -"An alternative to 12-step programs, Gulf Breeze Recovery offers panoramic ocean views in a caring and therapeutic environment. Housing up to 26 residential guests, this luxury facility offers a choice of semi-private or private rooms with or without ocean views."
    Determined2014 likes this.
  2. Determined2014

Determined2014 Senior Contributor

They all sound great and nice, but I am sure this are for the rich, those that are able to afford them , because they do not sound cheap or average at all, they sound high class.
  3. KNH

KNH Active Contributor

Thank you for sharing this. They all seem very nice. It's too bad most luxurious rehab facilities aren't affordable to people who need it most.