An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Marihuana deja vu

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by henry, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

@ShadeDB not sure about your questions... but it's a thought :)

i'm a truth seeker too. so many interesting things!
    lonewolves and deanokat like this.
  2. Caseyffa

Caseyffa Member

OH MY GOSH IM SO GASSED RIGHT NOW THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS TALKED ABOUT THIS! Sooo many people don’t think it’s a thing and all I can say is there missing out on so much! I’m having the time of my life rn. I’m smiling and having fun and almost .... happy. Almost. I get this deja vu continuously throughout my high. Today I realised whether I moved or I moved my mind I’m switching dimensions. It’s like I try to stand up but fully commit to jumping through this wall and if I don’t commit I don’t get there. And every time I try to move to that dimension I get tired. It’s so draining. It takes a lot of power. But if you get there after failing you’re so proud
    deanokat likes this.
  3. Caseyffa

Caseyffa Member

Hahahahaha I was googling weed and deji by and saw this post with so many people being skeptical and seeing a couple people defend their experience. I wanted to jump in and defend this experience! I literally signed up right now, went to my email to confirm the account so I could comment, confirmed my account and I’ve posted here twice now
    deanokat likes this.
  4. ShadeDB

ShadeDB Member

It's weird, isn't it? I haven't experienced jumping into other dimensions per say, but I definitely feel like if I changed what I did in the past, the future could have been different. This is true in the case my smoking cigarettes as well. In my deja Vu (which I am STILL having by the way, despite NEVER smoking weed for the past 2 weeks), I remembered buying more after throwing them away, and feeling guilty about it. I decided not to throw them away and instead just buy a vape with nicotine in it. I'm not sure if I'm imagining all this or not. I'm trying to find the correct answer to all this, even if it's just my imagination, as long as I know, I'm cool with it.

Though, some say that your ability to sense energies are heightened.
    deanokat likes this.
  5. Caseyffa

Caseyffa Member

Looking back at this sober Is great
    deanokat likes this.
  6. Caseyffa

Caseyffa Member

I’ve never experienced this dimensions thing before either but I’ve only ever smoked as much as last night a few times and I was drunk too so don’t remember much, fell asleep quickly. Last night I managed to stay up and keep my high it was so interesting. I’m sober now and looking around, last night was definitely different that I. Usual. The only effects I usually get is finding everything absolutely hilaous, energy that I wouldn’t otherwise have in waking/sober life and deju vu. That’s the most persistent and strongest effect.

My high lasts a few hours but I really don’t smoke a lot. I’m making a Q last 1-weeks rn. But it’s enough for me I’m by trying to get messed up just a little ease. The idea of smoke even more is exciting. A big fat Z like the cool guys take. My best friend smokes a Q in one morning. Jheeze
  7. ShadeDB

ShadeDB Member

Still having deja vu over here. Still haven't smoked. No idea what the problem is. It's scary.
  8. Dominica

@ShadeDB i'm sure it makes you feel scared... weird...etc.

i hope you're back to "normal" in no time!!!
    deanokat likes this.
  9. ShadeDB

ShadeDB Member

It definitely doesn't make me feel very comfortable, but thank you for the support!
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  10. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Hope things straighten out for you sooner rather than later, @ShadeDB. I'm sure it's no fun going through what you're going through. Sending positive, healing energy your way.
  11. I just made this account to post here also lol, but yeah the past couple times I've smoked when I reach my peak I experience very insense deja Vu. Its broughten me to conspiring that my friends are messing with me, trying to convince me I'm in a loop and to the point where I'm convinced I've already seen entire episodes of TV. Being sober it has me paranoid that continuing to smoke will bring out some type of memory problem like what it seems @ShadeDB may have. What are your guys' thoughts?
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  12. Dominica

@aeiouandsometimesy wow..that is interesting... i have no idea about all that... but i'd refrain from smoking if it were me.... ;)
    deanokat likes this.
  13. deanokat

14. yeeeeeeidk

yeeeeeeidk Member

so glad this thread was made because theres actually others who have experienced this like i have. ive been smoking for a pretty long time pretty frequently, but i stopped for about maybe a month, then i got high again, but i feel like i smoked more than i should have because i instantly felt super weird. my girlfriend and i started watching a movie that i had never seen before and it felt as if i had watched it before. i saw a scene, which i had never seen before ofc, happen like 3 times. maybe not as linked to deja vu, more of a repetitive type of thing, but i relate to the deja vu by how familiar it all felt when i literally had never watched the movie before. i then got high again at my sisters house another day and we were playing gta and again, the repetition and deja vu happened. while playing the game, i felt as if i had literally done that same movement in the game before. maybe it was the strain or i don't know. i usually smoke from cartridges so the high is pretty different from actually smoking the weed. i dont know, but it was still a weird experience. since i wasnt used to that happening, i got very anxious and scared and basically had a bad high both times. it hasnt happened since then and if it does happen again, i'll remember to just stay calm and have fun with it so i wont freak out like i did the first time it happened.
  15. deanokat

Interesting stuff, @yeeeeeeidk. Thanks for sharing. Do you ever think about quitting weed for good? Just curious.

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.
    Dominica likes this.
  16. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Ozzy Osborn spoke to this back in the day.
    He said and I quote
    "I'm high again"...
    deanokat likes this.