With legal recreational marijuana looking to be legalized here soon, more and more people are talking about eating marijuana instead of smoking it. I do think that would be a safer option. The, someone said something to me that I did not think could be true. I have heard that you can not truly overdose on THC, you could get so high you panic or have an asthma attack maybe, but not overdose on THC. My friend insists that you should be very careful with marijuana butter because you can overdose on it. Is that true?