An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Marijuana chocolate bars

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by CameronAlsop, Nov 3, 2022.

1. CameronAlsop

CameronAlsop Active Contributor

Has anyone tried these? Which are the best ones?
  2. Pluto888

Pluto888 Active Contributor

Yeah, I've had Marijuana chocolate bars a few times. They're awesome!
  3. CharlesClark

CharlesClark Active Contributor

My favorite gummies are made by Herbal Hemp Co. Cloud 9 is right across the street from me and always offers a good selection. I can't remember the company's name that makes peach rings, gummy bears, and other items. TKO or something along such lines? When it comes to edibles or a chocolate bar, I need to eat the same or higher dosage than normal THC; I am the polar opposite of sensitive. D8 tends to disappoint those already used to being high; it's simply that folks who don't usually smoke and regard it as "weed lite" believe it won't be too much for them.
  4. buratinos

buratinos Member

Thanks for the information!
  5. PiersBall

PiersBall Member

When I was with friends in Amsterdam, we bought chocolate like this. This chocolate itself had hemp seeds in it and to be honest, I didn't feel anything unusual, maybe other brands might have a different effect, but I didn't buy it anymore. I prefer the regular CBD oil, now I buy it from Oklahoma medical cannabis dispensaries. I primarily use it for my concentration, as I had begun to notice that my focus had diminished and my work capacity had begun to drop. Things are better now:) I don't know if I need to take a break from it, but I'm sticking with it for now, plan to take it until my condition improves completely.