An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

MAT Support Group

Discussion in 'Other Recovery Support Groups' started by Joshstillclean, May 30, 2019.

1. True concern

True concern Community Champion

Ok so I like the new pic.Try to remember back a few month's and at that time I said"Hey I noticed you changed your profile pic but you didn't leave it up long".To which you replied "I didn't change my pic" and I was left feeling...well crazy but here it is the exact same pic that I was sure I saw month's ago lol
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

I am so confused.
  3. True concern

Ya don't trip on that post she should remember the previous convo about the profile pic
  4. Joshstillclean

Wow. 3 days of take home is pretty much half the week off. Not too much longer till you get there.
    deanokat likes this.
  5. True concern

@DoxyMom how many mgs of pills were you taking a day and for how long?I don't remember
  6. Joshstillclean

I thought you were talking to me... Now I'm clear.
  7. Joshstillclean

And your not going crazy bro...
    Around that same time when you told Dominica that her profile pic was nice when you thought she had changed it everybody's avatar appeared to me like the new avatar when you first create an account. It looked like that on my end for a week or so.
    (Glitch in the matrix)
  8. True concern

I don't know but if this site is open source we have all made a grave error in sharing. @deanokat is this site "Open Source"? Just curious
    Dominica likes this.
  9. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

lol maybe i put it on and took it off? i don't remember... :cool:
  10. Dominica

not sure what open source is. but i am not in the matrix (but don't tell anyone) ;) i'm waiting for a call from Morpheus... anytime now. :D
    deanokat and Joshstillclean like this.
  11. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I seriously couldn't tell you.
    Dominica likes this.
  12. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

I only put the pic up a few days ago. I don't know who you saw @True concern but it wasn't mine. When I was taking pills it was some form of oxycodone and around 150 mg a day. The heroin was about a gram a day. The pills were for 10 years and the heroin about 6 months.
    Joshstillclean, deanokat and Dominica like this.
  13. Dominica

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Can you believe it is June already?? :)
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  14. deanokat

No, I can't. And we haven't even had much nice weather yet. I think it rained 27 out of 31 days in May where I live. WTF??? Supposed to be nice today, though. Sunny and 76. I'm gonna soak it all in and use it to recharge.
    Joshstillclean and Dominica like this.
  15. deanokat

It's a great pic, @DoxyMom. :)
  16. Dominica

I like your pic too Dean! :) And, wow, I hope you get some nice weather very soon!!!
  17. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

Thanks Dean. I like your new one too!
  18. Joshstillclean

Wow sounds nice to me. I don't think ill see 76 degrees again until nearing October. Even then I'm sure it'll ,hit the 80s a time or two in November.
    Dominica and deanokat like this.
  19. Joshstillclean

And I like everybody's new profile pics except for mine! Go figure...I guess ill just not be lazy and get around to getting a good one. But if I do it tonight then I'm gonna have to shave and just so much...ahh
    Dominica, deanokat and DoxyMom like this.
  20. deanokat

I dunno, @Joshstillclean. You look a bit interesting and mysterious in your profile pic. Probably because we can't see the top of your head, but still. ;)
    Dominica and Joshstillclean like this.