An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Meth come down

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Taramcc13, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Taramcc13

Taramcc13 Member

I used meth for the last 6 days. I don’t ever want to do it again. I have been smoking it all day everyday for a week and want to stop. I’m scared. I don’t know what to expect. I’m seeing things.
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Taramcc13... Welcome to the community. I'm glad you found us and reached out. We are here to help and support you however we can. And to listen. So you are not alone. I hope @True concern will see your post and respond soon. I think he will be able to offer you some great insight. In the meantime, do everything you can to not use again.
    Dominica likes this.
  3. True concern

True concern Community Champion

Ok so 6 day's will cause you to see thing's you have to stop smoking meth as soon as possible. Now that you are to the point you are every hit you take will only enhance the delusions and grow the fear.You're brain is exhausted and you need sleep and food.I don't normally say this but if you are on day 6 and you have been smoking meth non stop you probably are to awake to sleep and considering it has induced fear the fastest way I know of to kill the high and bring you down is to drink 3-4 beer's. Normally I wouldn't recommend this as alcoholism is a terrible disease itself but if you do not have a problem with alcohol and it is not a contributing factor to the meth use it is the quickest way and relatively safe as long as you don't over consume it and use it strictly for a way to end what you are currently going through.

I don't like the advice I have given and I only give it specifically for the situation you are in.I do hope and pray you stop using meth and this recommendation does not work if you are a life long meth abuser or if you continue to abuse meth it only work's if you are not a life long abuser and considering I don't know much about you the way I am reading this is as if this is you're first experience with meth and you are now to the point of fear and hallucinations.STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS.

Please stop using meth it will destroy you're life and everything about you
    Dominica, Taramcc13 and deanokat like this.
  4. Taramcc13

Taramcc13 Member

It looks like everything is on fire. No flames but smoke. I was kidnapped and forced to smoke. I tried not to a lot of the time but it just make them mad. Nothing seems real anymore.
    Dominica likes this.
  5. True concern

Are you OK?Have you gotten away from the kidnappers?PLEASE check in with us here.Do You need help?
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  6. True concern

I am worried about you....Please let us know if you need help
  7. Taramcc13

Taramcc13 Member

They let me go yesterday morning. I am doing a lot better. I was able to rest my eyes for an hour. Thank you so much for listening. I’m ashamed to tell the police yet because nothing seems right, right now. After the first day it all seemed like a bad movie. I believe the meth was a way to keep me awake so I didn’t miss out on the horrible things they did. The other girl that was there got away when I did. When will these visuals go away?
    Dominica likes this.
  8. True concern

I think you need to go to the police ASAP and tell them the truth so they can catch them before they get away,they will help you and these kidnappers should pay dearly for what they have done..I am so sorry this has happened to you but I am happy you have got away and are now safe...Please report this and make these pieces of sh×t pay.....

You are going to need at least ten hour's of sleep to stop the hallucinations but your body is going to be very sore and it will require much more sleep to recover....10 hour's should stop the hallucinations. Damnit this has me so pissed off,I can't believe the evil out there.

PLEASE REPORT THEM ASAP
  9. Taramcc13

Taramcc13 Member

I’m going to call the police now. It was pure evil I believe. Their eyes were so black. They really got off on seeing us go through all the effects of the drugs. They weren’t making any since at all after a few days. I was very alert, I saw everything and heard everything. My mouth hurts like I have thrush. I haven’t showered because that’s what they do on tv to help catch the ones responsible. I can still smell the sour men and the smell of the smoke from the meth. They had such a strange odor. They were doing the meth too. They also were taking loads of pills every hour. The other girl would have been raped in front of me but they were all having issues with their dicks getting hard. This pissed them off. I’m so afraid the police won’t take me seriously. I think I can get the police to the building I was in. They weren’t very smart when it came to hiding where we were. I figured They had full intentions on killing us. I don’t know if we were the first girl or the last. The detectives will be here soon. I’m a little spun out right now but I’m pretty sure I can make it back there. I don’t want to go. I can’t explain it to them. I have to show them. I’m not looking forward to this. They could already have other girls by now right? I don’t know how far the other girl made it. She was hysterical most of the time so I don’t know if she was really paying attention to where we were as much as I was. Meth is so bad! How can people do that for fun? I’m miserable.
  10. True concern

Just try to relax as best you can and explain to the detectives as best you can.Meth is a terrible substance and I do hope and pray you can take the detectives to the building and hopefully they catch them.I am so sorry this has happened to you. I hope they get caught and off the street's so no one else gets hurt.
    deanokat likes this.
  11. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Taramcc13 hello there. i'm just seeing this post. i'm so sorry this has happened to you. i'm glad you are now safe, away from these predators. i'm really glad you are talking to the police about this. this can help stop these men from doing the same to other woman. stand up for yourself...in your power. if you let them get away with this, you give your power to them and they don't deserve that! (neither do you!)

also, what you have been through is traumatic. if you can get to a good therapist, please do so. this could easily cause PTSD, and it's best to work through this trauma with a qualified therapist.

let us know how you're doing throughout the day. we care about you.... and want the best for you.
    True concern, Taramcc13 and deanokat like this.
  12. deanokat

@Taramcc13... Definitely report everything that happened to the authorities. And get yourself some good foll0w-up care. @Dominica's suggestion to see a therapist is a great one. You need to talk this out with a professional. It will really help you, my friend.

We're here for you anytime you need us.
    True concern and Taramcc13 like this.
  13. Taramcc13

Taramcc13 Member

I have no idea what drew my to this site after my incident but talking to you guys helped so much. You told me to go to the police and I did. I thought I was going to get judged. Looked at wrong. I felt low. Insecure. I was able to show them to the building. Just so happens they were all there!!!! They had 3 girls and one of them was overdosed with Meth. They had forced her to take way to much. The girls are safe and I am too! I really owe you guys something special. I feel a bit better today. I got a few more hours of sleep. I ate a little bit. I’m very sore and pretty weak. I don’t see how people pay for and give themself that horrible drug. I was tortured with it. I believe this is going to lead me to help others. Thanks again so much for listening in my desperate time of need. You kind word went straight to my heart. God Bleas you.
    deanokat and True concern like this.
  14. True concern

I am just happy you are ok,also so happy they caught those scum bags.I am so sorry this has happened to you and I think speaking to a therapist to work through what happened is going to be necessary and I can't express enough just how STRONG of a person you are,I am so proud of you,you helped save 3 lives for sure and probably countless more.You are very brave and I wish I could give you a hug but since I can't I will say thank you for standing up to those evil bastard and making sure they pay for what they have done.STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS
    Taramcc13 and deanokat like this.
  15. True concern

I am glad you found us and I am grateful we were able to help in some small way
    deanokat likes this.
  16. deanokat

I'm sorry for what happened to you, but you've done a wonderful thing, @Taramcc13. Those girls are safe because of you. I'm so proud of you. And I'm glad we were able to be there for you. You should definitely look into helping others. It sounds like you have a very big heart.

Bless you.
    Dominica and True concern like this.
  17. True concern

@Taramcc13 How are you?I have not been able to stop wondering about you and I hope and pray physically you are better also I hope you have found a therapist to work through what happened. I pray you are safe and comfortable at home.Please check in if you get a chance,thank you
    Dominica and deanokat like this.