An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

My drug experience

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Had_Experience, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Hey im 15 and got mixed up with the wrong friends and i liked to push the limets to things and i loved experimenting. I did crystal because i saw my friends were gonna do it, and i did not want to be the loser friend who has to keep watch. Heck no i smoked a lollie as the called it. It made me feel good and strong and just ready to face all my fears at once. But just give the drug time to stop lets say afecting you, you feel so angry and just want to fight and argue with everyone and anyone. It also makes you very depresive and mostly gives you suicidel thoughts but thats only a few days price to pay for the **** you want to do... I can say ive done it and i saw i felt what pain it caused me and mostly the people around me, that loved me , that tried to help me and shake me back on the "good" path. When i told my mother i did meth she didn't know what to do, so she shaved off all my hair and locked me in my room for a few days where i had to **** in a bucket... She did that for me and i knew that it hurt her more than it did to me. But i can say my stupid trying the bad boy thing made me stronger and wiser to not make the same mestakes again...
  2. ViZa

ViZa Member

I'm so happy you are free from that torture and I'm relieved that you finally realized that going back will not be good. Continue to stay strong and "LIVE" your life to the fullest. I wish you the best!
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Had_Experience... Thanks for sharing with us. I'm sorry you caved to the peer pressure of your friends, but I'm happy you are done with meth. Stay strong and wise!