An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

my life

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by no_way_out, Jun 13, 2015.

1. no_way_out

no_way_out Member

Life is just shitty right along with addiction. I was doing good. But then my best friend died in an accident and I relapsed. && my bf is acting all weird. I have all these feeling and don't wanna b here anymore. Please help!!
  2. Winterybella

Winterybella Community Champion

Please accept my sympathy on the passing of your best friend. No-way-out, there is way out of the pain and misery you must be feeling at this time. It might not appear that way right now, but there is a way. There is the saying 'where there is a will, there is a way' and you have to belief this. Sometimes you feel like you are making progress as you were and then you lose a best friend. It's shitty: a downright mess. Still things can and will change. It's just going to take some time.

As difficult as it might be, you have to pull yourself up and face the challenges, one step at a time. Your friend would want you to keep living and stay clean. Whenever you feel like talking about it, just remember there are people here ready to listen and help where we can.
  3. kkandori88

kkandori88 Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your best friend. I mean that. I'm also sorry about you not wanting to be here anymore.

Dealing with things like this has been the hardest part of recovery for me. I thought my pain justified what I was doing to myself. I used to always say, "If people had to live my life, they would use too".

Is there anyone you can talk to about how you're feeling in your life? You need to open up about this. Scream, cry, sob if you have to. We are rooting for you and I hope to see you post a lot more.
  4. no_way_out

no_way_out Member

No kkandori88 I don't have anyone to talk to. I use to go to counseling but stopped cus the lady was a bitch to me. Thank you for your sympathy
  5. rightct

rightct Community Champion

We're here for you. If you could just provide us more details, it will be beneficial for both ends: We'd have more details and could help accordingly, and you would have the occassion of venting absolutely everything that weighs your heart and soul. Also, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.