An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

My opinion

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Apr 11, 2020.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

Mental health has nothing to do with addiction, however the powers that be want us to identify in those terms as they have labeled people with mental health a graver threat than terrorists WHICH IS BULLSHIT...QUESTION EVERYTHING....
    STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS YOU
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Om gosh....
    I was wondering if you would see it. Been waiting for a while but I thought you would come around.
    Yes. QUESTION EVERYTHING. NOT MUCH IS WHAT IT IS PORTRAYED TO THE GENERAL POPULATION THAT JUST TAKES IT ALL IN AS WHAT IT REALLY IS. I will comment on this since I was effected by a 'conspiracy theory' personally.
    If you know whats up then youve got the helm and are not jaded.
    If you know then this has not caught you by surprise. Military presence on your property has some aware and some in the dark.
    And no... I have not fallen off of the wagon. To be completely honest with everyone so that they believe me i did get high since my last post, day after actually. I shot 2 rolls. I stuck out the next day and havent thought about it really until now.
    All true.
    I have myself and business under control for those that scoff. I know that you will be scoffing anyway so I guess scoff away.
    This post isnt for you.
    BTW I don't condone drug use as it is extremely harmful. Im human.
    Davers and True concern like this.
  3. True concern

True concern Moderator

I got you brother and it's not a conspiracy theory.There is several shows now that are all for declassified government programs.MKULTRA...Absouletly a fact you can see it on a show called Project Blue book which was a government run alien investigation team.Season 2 Area51 episode check it out and it's all from declassified government documents. And ya the helm was and is a massive physcologial pressure test.Imagine if everyone stays on mandatory lock down the mental health crisis will explode in a way we could never prepare for,which is interesting considering the powers that be say mental health problems are a graver threat to the nation than terrorism...So where does that leave humanity as we are all stuck on lock down?
  4. True concern

True concern Moderator

Dr.Fauci says society needs to eliminate hand shakes for the rest of existence!
    Ughhhh nope robots are coming soon enough,I'm not acting like one..other than to keep posting thing's human's don't care about!
  5. True concern

True concern Moderator

Apparently "SHOES"Are not essential items!!
  6. True concern

True concern Moderator

Ok I need to revise this statement as I was insulted when I first heard this information. If the government acknowledges that ALL TERRORIST HAVE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE'S, BIG IF...But if they do I understand their Broad statement on mental health and ONLY if that's the case then I agree,however if they are suggesting a SANE PERSON MURDERS 100'S of innocent people then under those circumstances I STRONGLY DISAGREE.AM hoping for clarification on this as the Broad statement alienates millions of people who would never harm anyone,therefore ANYONE WITH INFORMATION OR INSIGHT I ASK FOR YOUR TAKE AND FEEDBACK!
    STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS YOU
  7. sanumen19

sanumen19 Member

this is terrible because they do not know what they are doing it should be equated with a disease and not touch them
  8. Joshstillclean

?
  9. True concern

True concern Moderator

1 in 5 people in NYC have covid-19 antibodies..20% 13.9% of all New Yorkers show antibodies for Covid-19. New York being the worst hit state that we are aware of.My estimation is 1 in 8 Americans probably have covid-19 antibodies which I think is about 60 million people roughly...So my question is if these numbers are accurate which kills more people on a 12 month basis?Covid-19 or the Flu?I hope someone can work the numbers better than myself as I am very curious.Thanks in advance if you figure this out for me. Take Care and have a blessed day.
    Stay Strong and God Bless you
  10. True concern

True concern Moderator

California has been on lockdown longer than any other state,it remains on lockdown as of today yet California recorded it's deadliest day on record in the past 24hrs due to Covid-19. My question is how is it possible to be the first on lockdown, still remain on lockdown and have the deadliest day yet due to Covid-19?Is the lockdown helping?Is social distancing working?All media outlets say yes,however the past 24hrs in California suggest otherwise.Any thoughts or feedback welcome Thank You In Advance.
    Stay Strong and God Bless you All
  11. Joshstillclean

Yes. Answer coming
    True concern likes this.
  12. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Community Champion

Science doesn't know everything about SARS-CoV -2 .

Testing, especially for A- Symptoms is only at 1 percent, this could be an exercise in "Herd Immunity" a past practice that affects the poor, including poor whites and senior citizens. But those of color being the majority, suffer the most, all are seen as dispensable.

Highly populated, California is the 5th largest economy in the world and migrant farm workers that pick much of the food are the unsung heroes.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  13. Joshstillclean

Still, answer coming
    True concern likes this.
  14. True concern

True concern Moderator

Thanks for the info as I live a poverty stricken life but I won't abandon my elderly parents or disabled sibling.My faith first,family second,trying to make amends third,Me fourth.Most people can walk away and focus on themselves once they become adults however my family and faith are my top priorities, I just feel a strong obligation to them both,but I do appreciate your feedback.Have a blessed evening
  15. True concern

True concern Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to look into this as my mind just needs to know and hear as many points of insight as possible
  16. Joshstillclean

17. True concern

True concern Moderator

??
  18. Joshstillclean

Revalation chapter 2 read
    Davers and True concern like this.
  19. True concern

True concern Moderator

Ok I read it,I'm gonna go and do some praying and rest.Take care my brother. We will overcome.
    Stay Strong and God Bless you
    Davers and Joshstillclean like this.
  20. Joshstillclean

Rest well.
    True concern likes this.