An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Need advice about shooting up mishaps!!

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by CrystalLife, Dec 31, 2019.

1. CrystalLife

CrystalLife Member

So I only started shooting maybe 4 months ago, I finally was able to do it myself after watching my friend do it for me in the same spot.... But the last time I did it I couldn't stay in the vein, I had to keep trying and by the time I finally got the vein the blood in the syringe clotted. But i noticed a hard spot under the skin above my injection spot, it's very sore but it's not red.. Please help!!!
  2. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

@CrystalLife this site is to help addicts get and stay sober. It is not a how to site for drug use. They are out there. If you want help with your addiction, we are here for you. You have already hurt yourself. Using needles can cause infection, which you may have, spread HIV and HEP C. Also you can get poison in your drugs and kill yourself trying to get high. But have fun. Come back when you are ready to quit, if you survive. Sorry to sound harsh but this is the reality of drug use.
  3. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Lie. You want attention. Blood doesn't clot in the syringe and you can't move the needle around to find the vein again.
    It doesn't work that way, your muscle tissue would have been on fire so bad you would have pulled that out if you ever missed but see, I know you didn't because you never stuck it in.
    Same spot, 4 months, nope. Go fake some disaster somewhere else. Blood has stayed in my syringes for 3 days BTW, and it broke up when pushed through that tiny needle hole.
    This is pathetic.
  4. True concern

True concern Moderator

Blood will clot in the syringe my friend and yes it hurt but you can dig around to find it again, I know because I've had it happen and I've dug through muscle tissue to reconnect with the vein,it happens when you get good contact and your so shakey as you push the plunger you pull out and by the time you get the air bubble out again and reconnect the first round of blood has cooled down from body temperature and the second round at body temp along with meth being a cold shot unlike heroin so the temps conflict and clot.I wouldn't lie to you my brother, there are many fake post,however this one rings 100% true to me.
  5. Joshstillclean

i get that, but have you ever hit the same spot for 4 months straight? if so, i take it all back.
    ive clogged needles before, thats not what i meant. but all of it together just didnt add up also considering this is a help forum. not blacklight.org (i know, i wont post the real site)
  6. True concern

True concern Moderator

Not EXACTLY the same spot but within millimeters
  7. Joshstillclean

ive always just gone to a different spot. but if this rings true to yu then ill believe it. they havent posted again however.
    and ive read a lot of posts where people said they didnt come back because they were high.
    i have typed so many high posts on here its insane. i just dont get it.
    i think it pisssed me off to come here for advice on shooting up when im currently strugging with that myself.
    or was recently. it is a miracle i still have my arms. this just bothered me for some reason.
  8. True concern

True concern Moderator

Bro you know I've posted many many times on this or that,everyone knows that but I'm very open about how hard I'm struggling
  9. Joshstillclean

Point taken. I'm struggling myself now as well. Although it just recently got a whole lot better.
    I just got rid of my needles. I admit I was holding on to 1 "just in case"...
    It was loaded too. But I squirted it down the drain and bent the needle. I have just th own them away before. We know how that went. Looked like a raccoon got into the trash.
    DoxyMom likes this.
  10. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

Good! I'm still finding straws and throwing them away. Not that I couldn't cut another one up or use a dollar bill but the point is getting rid of your paraphernalia. Good on you!
    Joshstillclean likes this.