An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Need help

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by Sdlady69, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Sdlady69

Sdlady69 Member

I have been using cocaine off and on for three weeks. Very upset with myself because this isn't me and I have wasted to much money. But my serious problem tonight is I got a hold of some bad stuff and my nose won't stop burning. My teeth hurt as well as my eye. Can anyone please help me. I am in severe pain
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Sdlady69... My best advice for you is to go to your local ER.

I hope you get over your pain. And that you seriously consider quitting cocaine. Nothing good can come from using it.

We're here if you need us for support.
  3. Sdlady69

Sdlady69 Member

Thank you and yes I am done. I tried it many years ago and then tried it again a few weeks ago and trust me I see it's not for me. It's a waste of money and not good for me. Thank you for your support. My home burned down and I know that's no excuse but I have had so much stress. But I realize that the cocaine sure didn't help the stress after all just caused more on me.
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I'm sorry to hear about your home, @Sdlady69. I hope things get better for you soon. Maybe try some other ways to relieve stress. Stuff like deep-breathing exercises, meditation, yoga, walking, bike riding, etc.

Sending you positive, healing vibes.