An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Need Help!

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by Troysavage420, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Troysavage420

Troysavage420 Member

I’m 20 and have autism

Couple years ago I’ll started drinking alcohol with friends at a party and one day I drank a half 1.75L bottle of vodka and 10 - 20 mins everything went black and I ended up on the other side town in second it’s felt like but it was a hour. Couple later I started smoking weed every single day a love that. Eventually I moved to Texas and I was drinking a pint day an i was arrested a couple months later. While in jail I’ll try this pink stuff, The inmates put it on spone and put hot water in it to melt, me and two inmates snorted it and it taste like candy or something sweet like bubble gum. Hour later, I started feeling very light and everything felt soft and I felt happy, I also looked in mirror and my eyes were very small and I ask why is my eyes small they said it was like heroin. Later that night I couldn’t go to sleep

I want to try every single drug and I know people that would hmu with some heroin, Xanax, perk, oxys, speed, powder, molly, shroom, lsd, dmt, dxm, spice , pcp and lots more

I’ll probably know at least 200 - 400 drug dealers in 4 difference cities I visit often

Should I try all these drugs once I really want to know what they all feel like
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Troysavage420 hello there. thanks for sharing. i advise you to not try any drug. i am curious as to why you want to try so many? i understand wanting to feel good...or high...or to numb out painful feelings, but drugs are dangerous and you can die. even just one time trying something can kill you. that would be tragic....