An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Need help

Discussion in 'Cocaine' started by Abdul, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Abdul

Abdul Member

I'm 40years old..been using cocaine 20yrs...I'm gonna kill myself ..I keep relapsing don t know what to do. Tried detox therapy meetings all sorts.. It's making bankrupt and mental
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Abdul hello there. thanks for reaching out. i'm sorry you are struggling so much... and that you haven't been able to stop using yet... my best advice is to keep trying various treatments. there are different types of treatment, and sometimes it takes persistence and trying different ones to make that breakthrough... don't give up trying. keep doing your research and try something new.

if you're feeling suicidal, please call the suicide prevention hotline 1-800-273-8255

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

i hope this helps you...
    jamesanton likes this.
  3. jamesanton

jamesanton Member

I agree with Dominica, don't give up and keep trying different kinds of treatment, see it as a daily progression and work towards that. It's gonna be hard but please think about your loved ones and hang in there!
    Dominica likes this.
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Abdul... How are you doing?
  5. True concern

True concern Community Champion

There is hope please give us an update and reach out again.We are all concerned and care you don't have to do this alone..
    lonewolves and deanokat like this.