An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Nicotine..WTH

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Joshstillclean, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam Zapping Super Moderator & Realist Community Listener

I cant imagine having a nicotine stream 24 hours a day. That seems counterproductive compared to smoking, dipping or vaping or however we choose to get our nicotine because we only do that while we are awake. am I missing something.
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

My advice wait until your stabilized on the seroquil. Some people are sensitive to it. And it seriously effects serationin.
    And the drop in nicotine had me feeling like oh was experiencing PAWS from oxy-its not been fun.
    But please do stop. We want you around for a good long time.
    cheffy and True concern like this.
  3. Joshstillclean

@cheffy I am as serious about quoting this as I am about everything false o have stopped.
    Recently speaking with a friend who also is quitting nic we both realized that we were having similar symptoms.
    Now if this friend of mine decides to speak about it that's there place not mine-but we are both opiods addicts and experiencing PAWS. Or what felt just like it anyway. Even the cold sweats and bowels. For me.
    His main complaint was severe anxiety. So we spoke and after putting our heads together and a little research we discovered that quitting nicotine can cause this phenomenon is prior opiods dependant/addicted patients.
    Well I figured this might be of use to you when you decide to stop. If you have cravings for opium out of the blue this might be why.
    I had attributed my symptoms to a build up in tolerance to my 2 mgs of subutex and they were going to up my dose as I MUST work. Other people rely on me to male their salary....so its no longer an option and very stressful.

But I digress. This is just an update on what you may experience coming off of nicotine with a prior history of opiods dependancy.
    Now for a while a was smoking raw opium like Sherlock Holmes. And I have been having dreams I was doing that again weird dreams.
    But I wake up terrified, realized it was a dream and just go back to sleep.
    The box says that you may have bad dreams wearing it at night bit that's not it. I have been wearing 2 at night for forever. Its the decrease. So just a little tidbit of info that I wouldn't have known if we hadn't collaborated on this science of sobriety.
    I say that because I had getting loaded in every way possible down to a science.
    Seems to get sober i can't just reverse the process there's a lot more to being clean and happy than there is to f'ed up and happy.
    That's today's update. Starting a new thread and going to bed....AAHHH! So busy!
    cheffy and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  4. Joshstillclean

Just the fact that I've been an idiot and have been doing this for so long I can't sleep without it.
    You haven't missed anything. IQ-however should not be judged by paper tests. Because I score very high.
    I feel really stupid though to be honest. What smart person would have done this to themselves?
  5. True concern

True concern Community Champion

I agree with you on the IQ thing I also test very high but feel very stupid...Tonight is going to be a hard one for me just in case I'm not on for awhile I may be in jail or worse because well I figured out how to track them the way they do (US) and I have received another "Warning" plus they hacked our cell phone company and took over our cell phone's and they call the house....I feel very unstable tonight like ready for war or something (To protect my family)Not to hurt innocent people.My subconscious driven mind always pokes the bear when it's active and it did exactly that yesterday, now I have to be on guard.This fuc*ing sucks.As they read this and laugh I smile knowing how and who..but I just want to be left alone and they think this is funny.I DO NOT
    cheffy and Joshstillclean like this.
  6. Joshstillclean

Glad you posted this. Whoever is doing this to you is in cahoots with the people that changed my back door locks out and put them on my front door and vice-versa. I'm not crazy they look different and I have pictures to prove it.
    They just want me to know I'm being screwed with.
    Also I'm picking up on a locked Wi-Fi network called surveilance 4u...WTF.
    I know wtf.
    But yeah same things going on here brother. They don't like us knowing and not fearing. They fear those like us who are not afraid of these cowards.
    If you never hear from me again-which I'm pretty sure you will this is a fun game to them-you know why.
  7. True concern

I get it bro,they didn't just hack the cell phones they took over the account and I want to tell you more but they are seeing this as well but I know what the end game is and it's fuc*ed up,I just can't say it because I don't think they realize I caught it and I'm sure even if they read this they will still think I didn't catch it because I caught it many years ago.
  8. Onceaddicted77

I wasnt implying you weren't smart Ftr. I just didnt know how those patches work if they stay on that long or what. I was thinking man that's crazy if that's how they worked I never knew.
  9. Joshstillclean

I took no offense it's all good.
  10. True concern

Your one of the good ones my friend, serious question.Was it a hard transition from the ideology you spent so much time on?I'm not mocking you I did the same thing and believed the message until I didn't
    cheffy likes this.
  11. Onceaddicted77

I gotta be honest brother you lost me I'm not tottaly sure what you mean. :)
    cheffy likes this.
  12. cheffy

cheffy Community Champion

I will take this information to heart. The game has changed for me - I need to be careful. Sometimes you think, well it's been a long time so I'm safe now. BUT - Tuesday, cleaning out the basement, looking for stuff for a garage sale, my wife found 2 -1/2 big brown grocery bags tucked away and filled with empty prescription containers - Oxycontin IR & ER, hydrocodone, morphine, Tramadol, a few methadone containers, Valium, Xanax, and Soma. Thank God they were all empty, I do NOT want to test that temptation today. She found a bunch of the original white oxy containers sliced in half the long way and asked me what that was all about. There once was a day toward the end when I was panicking and slicing those containers in half and licking the dust out. LICKING the dust out! OMG, how pathetic is that? I forgot about all this stuff- I don't remember ever sticking this stuff in bags and hiding it like that. I was hoping I'd never get near it again - empty containers or not. Licking the dust out - that happened when reality for me was not looking through rose colored glasses like you do when you're getting high, but more like when you're looking through a pair of blinders, being scared S---less and trying to find my way out of the dark. How low can you go? I must have bagged them because my wife would have thrown them away, but I don't remember doing that. I just hope that there are no other surprises that pop up like that. Thanks for your input here.
    True concern and Joshstillclean like this.
  13. Onceaddicted77

Dont feel to bad brother your not the only one. I used to lick my subutex bottles when I ran out. Or lick my finger and get the dust out.
  14. Joshstillclean

All I can say is again, your not alone.
    I have party fouled a line of oxy once before I snorted it and i was hanging sheetrock. Well I couldn't loose the oxy or separate it from the sheetrock dust so up my nose went 9 parts rock dust and 1 part oxy. But I had to get it all so I swept up a not so small pile and when I couldn't snort anymore from being full of dust I mixed the dust in water and drank it.
    I did get the oxy. I also threw up for a few days.
    Its not pathetic- well, ok I guess it is. But its addiction. Like I told someone on here the other day, all of us who have been down that oxycontin road...man it took us over.
    We went to the extreme of extremes to get that dope.
    Had to, its like mind control.
    cheffy likes this.
  15. Joshstillclean

I have yet to hear a story that surprises me.
    cheffy likes this.
  16. True concern

I'M TALKING about the time you spent on government conspiracy and sh*t like that,you said you spent years looking into that stuff...i did the same and started to believe a lot of bullshit so it became like an ideology
    Onceaddicted77 and cheffy like this.
  17. True concern

@cheffy I have licked the dust out of every prescription I ever had,I even put small amounts of water and shock them up like ten at a time and drank it....IT WAS SO BITTER LOL
  18. cheffy

cheffy Community Champion

So it's not just me. I remember doing the CWE (cold water extraction) on my Percocets, or maybe it was the hydro, the point being that the pills that have tylenol in them are dangerous (liver damage kind of dangerous) when taking a lot, so the CWE removed all the acetaminophen but left the drug and that's what I would drink - Yes definitely bitter!
    True concern and Joshstillclean like this.
  19. Joshstillclean

Yes! Thats just normal addiction behavior. We have all done CWE and others.
  20. Joshstillclean

And its hydros I think I believe oxycodone was ether alcohol extraction...don't really remember. Point is your not alone.