An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Nightmares have returned

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Nov 30, 2018.

1. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

True concern likes this.
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

3. True concern

True concern Community Champion

They come and go,last night I had all over the place dreams,they just make no sense lately just purely odd,as for actual nightmares,yes here and there but lately I recognize in my dream it's not real and I can change them up while in the midst of them...Absolutely confusing..I I don't understand them other than I'm under a lot of stress getting ready for work,the process of getting all the paperwork done is different than I remember but I have been told it's because the federal government is checking document's extra hard now plus they have added a lot of new paperwork even for U.S. citizens.Even though I was born here I still have a bunch of paperwork to turn in to prove I'm legal to work in the U.S.and I was a child of 2 American parent's and my dad's a veteran but I still need to prove this stuff.Its a stressful process considering it's honestly unnecessary in my opinion,I've never even been out of the country
  4. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@True concern glad you're able to maneuver some in your dreams to make them less scary! that's a skill! i think some people just have more vivid dreams than others..and it's not always clear as to why.... i hope you get to have some fun and cool dreams more often!!

and yes, paperwork can surely be a hassle. i don't understand it either.... i hope your stress level about the job decreases.
    True concern likes this.
  5. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Deep breaths, @True concern. Once you get through the paperwork and the other pre-job BS, I think everything will be fine. :D
    lonewolves and True concern like this.