An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

NOPE (Not One Puff Ever)

Discussion in 'Tobacco / Nicotine' started by lonewolves, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Josh111187

Josh111187 Community Champion

I'm glad he said that I hope he's being honest, I'm skeptical about everyone in jail until how I see how they are on the street. I really don't like talking about the times I've done time, but I'm never going to be dishonest to anyone here and it's been my experience in prison and jail that everyone is innocent, everything was against them, and the cops lied and made up phony charges. The second and last time I did time I was released on good behaviour with four other guys and one woman.
    That night all six of us were high.
    I'm glad those days are over for me, and you, and I hope that your uncle can join the club. We just wait and see.
    I also want to give you mad props for telling me about that letter and how he said what he said, and there is a small hope for him. You didn't have to tell me that. I think it was honorable of you to do so given how much you dislike him. But even so you were honest and relayed to me that he said he had changed. Wether or not he really did we won't be able to know till he gets released, but you told me anyway. I think you have a really big heart and strong contious. Glad I met you. And that goes for you too @lonewolves, I've been following you and your inspiration has made me feel good more than once.
    deanokat and True concern like this.
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

deanokat and True concern like this.
  3. True concern

True concern Community Champion

Thank you @Josh111187 i know i didn't have to tell you about the letter and honestly i almost didn't but it was eating at me because i don't stand a chance if i bottle that type of stuff up and i honestly do hope he has changed,i get upset easy knowing that he loves that drug so much so at times it overwhelms me and pisses me off to completely understand that i may have no choice but to force him out because he will not hurt or use my family any longer period.But that being said I will allow him the chance to prove he's changed and if not...i will worry about if not later
    deanokat likes this.
  4. True concern

True concern Community Champion

You are to funny lol.But what if?lol
    deanokat likes this.