An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Not recognizing family? It is possible to change that much?

Discussion in 'Sober Living Homes' started by anababin, Oct 2, 2019.

1. anababin

anababin Member

Around the time I started using drugs...my family changed completely. My mother used to wear dresses and make up...and suddenly she changed. She would cry all the time, and stopped caring for herself. Sometimes she would cut herself by accident. In fact, my family changed so much I started thinking they were someone else. That they were replaced by imposters, or that there was a mix up when we went to the hospital. When I looked up these things online, I found some of it is caused by drug addictions.
    True concern and Joshstillclean like this.
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

drugs are evil- i think we all can for the most part agree on that. especially the abuse of them.
    study the latin word pharmakia...
    you can invite some bad stuff into you rlife that will effect those around you.
    ill leave it at that. look into it tho
    True concern and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  3. True concern

True concern Community Champion

It's the drug/demon switch.It probably sounds insane but if you are a spiritual person you can see the connection. Drugs alter our mood,feelings,perception and I believe if you alter to much at once you ALTER TO MUCH AT ONCE!Fight for sobriety, normality,peace and tranquility and in that space thing's will return to normal
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  4. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

Yep. and its crazy how much the pharmaceutical industry borrowed from witchcraft right before it got huge.
    True concern likes this.
  5. True concern

True concern Community Champion

Fuckin HUGE HUGE