An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Obamacare any help?

Discussion in 'Low Cost and Free Treatment' started by sillylucy, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Sebasty1987

Sebasty1987 Member

This is very strange because this is the first time I've heard this... I and many of my friends have medicare and we have never had any problems with it. We use Mutual Of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans. You can go to their website and find out everything that interests you. They have a lot of information on their site, so I'm sure you'll find the answer to any of your questions. Our company is highly recommended and is on the list of the top Medicare Supplement companies. That's probably why we never had any problems with medicare..
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  2. duremars

duremars Member

td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}I really understand because I have dental problems myself. You see, I have a big problem with genetics. My father and mother have terrible teeth, which are highly susceptible to decay, and also have holes in their teeth that give me no peace. All of this has been passed on to me. At times, I can't sleep at night because of the toothache. I have already realized that all these medical programs are nonsense. So I raised some money and went to a good clinic for help. The dentists there is top class, and they are not expensive. If you are interested, here is their website: "https://perfectasmile.com/dental-implants/."