An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

@Onceaddicted77 HELLO ARE U THERE

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Mar 12, 2020.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

he thinks we are crazy
  3. Joshstillclean

BTW im not going though a hard time
  4. Joshstillclean

i never said i used to be on the opposite side of the law that is insane what is going on? this site is not a safe place onceaddicted i want people to know that you say publicly you still care for me (ok) but in private chat with me you ridicule and insult me. you arent afraid of anyone because of our KIMBER .45 caliber (OK)
    thats pathetic man you can be a grown asss man but it sooesnt mean you dont act like a child
  5. True concern

True concern Moderator

Well technically most people think I'm crazy especially my head Dr :confused::eek::eek::confused::confused:
  6. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

You did say that then tried to blame it on a hacker lol. I know you like conspiracys but come on bro... Why would amyone want to hack your damn forum account. Which is not the first time you claimed that i believe, I have read..

I never insulted you. I can copy amd paste the whole conversation but youll just look bad...

I said i have no doubt your account was hacked.
    By your alter ego.. :confused:

Your gonna have to do better than that...

I care about your welbeing, not your attitude you gave me when i respectfully asked you a simple question and after your disrespectful answer i asked if you were delusional because it seemed like you were with the answers you gave. Sorry for careing.. But I guess the hacker was more concerned in replying back to me. Lol

Not to mentioned you tried some weak ass threat that you know all about me and i better watch out.

I put it right here anyone that wants to come to oklahoma to find me is welcome to try. Just know i never leave the house without my 45. I have a concealed carry license and have competed numerious self defense classes i aint worried one damn bit..
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  7. Onceaddicted77

I have nothimg but respect for @True concern he is real and has never disrespected me and even if he had he would have admited it amd apoligized not blame it on some would be hacker..

I can look at who logged into your account by the Ip address but i suspect itll say Atlanta georgia. If im wrong im wrong but yeah idk bro..
  8. True concern

True concern Moderator

I just wish we could all get back to being civil,here to help people...you know?The purpose of this place.Can we all just try to make peace?
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  9. Onceaddicted77

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. I havnt even thought about this until josh wanted to bring it up again and try to bad mouth me in public. I was surprised to see him on and was going to even comment with good vibes until I read this crap.

But maybe a hacker is on his account again..
  10. True concern

True concern Moderator

Ah brother you know mocking won't help.I personally don't remember him saying his forum account was hacked,I do remember him saying his phone in it's entirety had been compromised which would bleed over to the forum if they took full control,for myself I spent to many years of my life making enemies by running my mouth I just have no stomach for it anymore..this place really has taught me about biting my tongue except on a drunk typing spree which im working on but man if ive learned one thing in life it's relationships matter so we must try to meet somewhere in the middle...we don't always have to agree but we should always be respectful to one another...Atleast that's my opinion.
    Stay Strong and God Bless you
  11. Joshstillclean

if hes really honest then hel admit hes questioned you to me over the phone. we do dought you. or is it just me?
    you who you say you are true?
  12. True concern

True concern Moderator

Wait!Your saying both you and @Onceaddicted77 doubt me?Or am I misunderstanding this?Or are you saying I have doubted @Onceaddicted77 with you over the phone?I have questioned @Onceaddicted77 over the phone with you and I don't doubt the same has gone the other way with probably EVERYONE who talks on the phone,however it wasn't in a malicious way,it was in a way trying to figure out thing's I didn't understand about some actions,comments,etc.I am human flawed,imperfect,not as intelligent, etc.THATS TRUE!
  13. True concern

True concern Moderator

Josh.I just want to be your friend,I am not out to cause you any pain or suffering, I am the same person who was there for you in the very beginning and REGARDLESS of the crap going on I pray we can all STOP the back and fourth,trying to hurt one another...Thats NOT why we came to this site,it's not why we stick around..Their are lives at stake and I truly care about that.
  14. True concern

True concern Moderator

I am saddened
  15. True concern

True concern Moderator

16. True concern

True concern Moderator

I am so upset over this,I can't get to sleep.I don't care what anyone has said about me in the past,I AM AN ADDICT. I STRUGGLE. NO ADDICT HAS EVER HAD LIFE COMPLETELY UNDER CONTROL.IM A LOW LIFE AND A DIRTBAG WHO TRIES MY BEST TO BE BETTER EACH DAY, I WILL CONTINUE TRYING AND HAVE NO DOUBT I MAY FALL AGAIN.I APOLOGIZE IF I EVER OFFENDED ANYONE PERIOD REGARDLESS OF YOUR NAME,I ONLY WANT HELP FOR MYSELF AND IF I THINK I CAN SAY A FEW WORDS TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE I WILL TRY,EVEN IN THAT EFFORT I MAY FAIL BUT MY INTENTIONS ARE SINCERE.PLEASE PLEASE WE ARE ALL JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE. CAN WE PLEASE STOP THE THREATS,THE BACK AND FOURTH,THE HE SAID SHE SAID BULLSHIT AND TRY TO CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER AGAIN???
  17. Onceaddicted77

I know what your trying to do here josh not cool man. I could care less if anyone "Doubts" who i am. Its not what people say to other people its how you treat people that matters. What you guys have talked about in private is just that. Private

Iam a simple man. I goto work pay my bills and try to share knowledge with people looking for it. Im not perfect and nobody is, I can accept peoples faults as long as they can accept them for themselves. If they cant we cannont be friends because they are not real and i wont waste my time with them.
  18. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Community Champion

Onceaddicted77 writes>>> I can accept peoples faults as long as they can accept them for themselves.<<<

For me, your statement is sobriety!!

Those that can't accept their faults, tend to project, it’s a symptom perfectionism, akin to and mask of, I’m not enough-ism. As soon as I tried to discuss, explain, defend, argue, teach, cry, attack back, project back, or any number of other ways of protecting against the projection , the person projecting can now do exactly what they want to do – which is to focus on what you are doing rather than on themselves.