An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Orgonite (Orgone Energy)

Discussion in 'Sobriety Tips and Inspiration' started by Sparkster, Feb 28, 2016.

1. kgord

kgord Community Champion

I have never heard of it before. In general I don't believe in any of these sorts of things either but it doesn't mean there isn't something to it. I might do a bit of reserach on it before I either embraced it or dismissed it out of hand. It is one of the things that we might need to know.
  2. bhu

bhu Active Contributor

This is a great topic! I'm into alternative therapies. However, I haven't yet worked with Orgonite. I look forward to reading the other posts on this subject to hopefully learn something new that actually works. Good luck everybody!
  3. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Community Champion

Oh, I haven't heard from that before this post, and even if I'm not really a believer about energy and things like that, as a psychology student I found this really interesting, is always good to be informed about everything. I'll do my research about it.
    Thank you so much for sharing!
  4. oraclemay

oraclemay Community Champion

I must say that I have never heard of such a thing, but it does sound interesting. I think that one has to be open to alternative forms of healing, especially in addictions. As long as these forms of healing do not have any harmful side effects, they may be very helpful. I would do more research and see what kind of experience others have had with this form of healing before I try it out.