An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Please help me

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Babygirl, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Babygirl

Babygirl Member

I have been fighting this addiction for a long time. I relapsed again after 3 or 4 months now. I'm very depressed everyday and I don't want to do anymore. My mom kicked me out I can't see my daughter and the guy I'm dating has let me stay with him and he wants me to get out. I just lied to him and I love him so much. He has helped me stay clean and now I have messed up. I have realised that this is not for me. But I guess I had to really see. I know I have lost the only man I love. I have once again let him and myself down. To be honest I don't even know why I'm here anymore .
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Babygirl... Welcome and thanks for sharing. I'm glad you reached out and that you're ready to stop using. If you went back to your mom and told her you were ready to change, would she assist you in finding the help you need? Maybe help you find a treatment facility to go to? Or what about finding a program on your own? You can use the Treatment Services Locator on the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's website to do that. Here's the link: https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov

I think getting clean will make a huge difference in your life. It won't be easy, but I guarantee that it will be worth it.

Sending you lots of love, hope, and encouragement. You can do this. I know you can.
    Lostboy8731 likes this.
  3. Babygirl

Babygirl Member

Thank you. My mother will never let me come back. This is not my first time getting relapsing. I went to Rehab before and it didn't work. I'm having to do this on my own. My boyfriend is a big help but we just fight all the time.
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

If your mother won't help you, I would use that Treatment Locator tool to try and find a place to go. Rehab oftentimes doesn't work the first time. It can take multiple trips to treatment before things start to "stick." My son went to rehab four times before he was able to get clean. So don't write off rehab just because you went once and it didn't work

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.