An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Please read..I need support

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Kassidy2, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Kassidy2

Kassidy2 Member

I relapsed again but i am going to a program called, The Adult & Teen challenge, its suppose to be the best or one of the best programs in the united states. Its a year long and its faith based. Thank you for checking on me.
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Kassidy2 hi there. thanks for letting us know. i'm glad you're going. i believe this will be a great opportunity for you... a shift for the positive will occur! faith based sounds great!

keep in touch best as you can. we are pulling for you..and we believe in you!
  3. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

hey there @Kassidy2 , i'm glad to here from you...
    hate to here that you relapsed. but know that almost everybody who has gotten clean has also relapsed. so you are still on the journey to getting there. and i believe you will!
    try not to make it take 13 trips (i did not press the 1 by mistake) to rehabs before you do-like i did.
    here's rooting for you Kassidy!
    True concern and Dominica like this.
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Relapse is not failure, @Kassidy2. It's part of the disease of addiction. The good thing is that you're going to a program now, and it sounds wonderful. I'm sending you all the positive juju I can muster and will be praying for you, too. We are all here for you and are rooting for you!
  5. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

I'm rooting for you too! We all relapse before we get it done. You got this!