New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Please read..

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Anonymous2001, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Anonymous2001

Anonymous2001 Member

So, I have been using pot for the past 6 month. I smoke daily, i have severe anxiety, and I love the feeling of tranquility and happiness when I smoke. I smoke about 1 or 2 bowls a day when im by myself. So, my mom had recently asked me if i wanted to go out to eat or watch a movie to bond or something because things have been so hectic lately with her trying to stay clean, and shes been doing a good job at staying clean, unlike me. So she asked to go out to eat and i asked her for 20 bucks, she said shes not supporting my habit, so i got angry and said "holding out on me will make me crave more" and she said got sad and said "i just wanted to eat with you" and in the back of my head i feel really guilty, but up front all i wanna do is smoke!!!
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Anonymous2001 addiction turns people into someone they aren't... i'm a mom, and that would have made me feel sad too... if you feel guilty, why don't you just go to her and tell her you are sorry... apologies go a long way.