An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Prayer of a righteous man availeth much

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Clark Kent, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

Grace and peace be with you all and may our god have mercy on all of us. Amen. Im a child of God the father which is in Christ Jesus our Lord, My worry , and fear as of today is my addiction :( but in my heart I mean well, and our Lord and King Jesus gave us no spirit of fear , one second must keep it together to adress my situation, one thing I know if anyone can just reach out to me for prayer in their heart because I cant do it on my own because where two or three are gathered in my name I (Jesus) am there in the mist, and the prayer of a righteous man availeth much . Thank you all for your kind time God Bless.
    Your brother in the Faith Clark
    doatk22, dyanmarie25 and deanokat like this.
  2. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Community Champion

Just remember that we are social creatures. Sometimes we have to do things on our own but then there are times when we don't have to. This is one of them. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope things get better for you.
  3. Juanpeace

Juanpeace Active Contributor

If the lord is with you who can be against you have no fear for you are on the right path. just hold on to your faith brother be steadfast the road to redemption is long and is best with peril I will pray for your inner peace.
  4. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

My
    dear brother Juan
    brother Juan may the peace of our Lord always be with you and your loved ones no doubt that where two or three are there in prayer Jesus our Lord and creator is always there thanks again brother for the encouragement and your prayers once again I love you as a brother in Christ of mine, god bless you
  5. Apollo545

Apollo545 Active Contributor

You will be in my prayers, Clark.

I know you will conquer this addiction and be all the better for it. If you can overcome a drug addiction, NOTHING is impossible. Imagine the willpower something like this builds. Please keep us updated, we are all here for you. Remember that when things get hard, that's when you are being tested. Stars shine brightest in the dark!
  6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

Amen Brother Apollo, may our lord always bless you richly ,
    Your True
    Brother In
    Faith,
    Clark
  7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Community Champion

Hello there, Clark! Welcome to the forum. If you have got the Lord in your heart, and you have a personal relationship with Him, you don't have to worry because I am pretty sure He won't let you down. Always remember that your FAITH will always be bigger than your fears. I'll keep you in my prayers.
  8. zaerine

zaerine Community Champion

It is good to know that you wanted to change and God is surely aware of that. More prayers and support will come your way especially you are helping yourself in getting rid of that addiction. True that prayers are powerful with righteous actions. :)
  9. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

10. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

My Beloved Sister in Faith Dyanmarie,
    Grace & peace to you always from our lord Jesus, Thank you so very much for the reply , it shows me that in our storms of life no matter how dark it gets , Christ our Lord always sends a star so bright that even in darkness or dark storms they will be brighter in order to help a fallen soldier in Christ to help us lead our ways. Dyanmarie words cant express my gratitude for you, because you are that special star. I honor your time to reply and prayers, I in turn will also keep you in prayer.
    Thankfully thank you,
    Your Brother in Faith
    Clark Loves You,
    And Jesus Loves You
  11. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Community Champion

@Clark Kent Hello and Welcome to this forum! It is nice to hear that you believe in God and he is still in your heart amidst your situation in life now. Keep on praying and it really works for those who trust in the Lord. Surrender your life with Him and He will protect you and give you peace in your mind and heart. Continue keeping your faith in Him and all the best of luck to you!
  12. Sparkster

Sparkster Community Champion

Your higher self is waiting for you to communicate with God through him. Do it with faith, desire, determination, emotion and desire and God will answer. This will feel like a "telegram" or "pictogram" from above, the answer will just pop into your head of it's own accord. Think about what you are willing to do in return, it only needs to be something small in comparison to what you hope to achieve.
  13. doatk22

doatk22 Community Champion

I will pray for you! Jesus IS the ultimate redeemer. He does not give us the spirit of fear. That's the enemy trying to get to you. Stay close to Christ in fellowship and stay in his word and prayer.
  14. serenity

serenity Community Champion

Jesus is the only one who can help us and is capable of making miracles, so I pray that He will perform a miracle on you too. God bless you!
  15. Tremmie

Tremmie Community Champion

Good for you, Clark. I'm sure your faith will keep you strong and away from your addiction, that is all that matters in the end :) Stay safe and well and please don't forget about us, keep checking in with us!