An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Prayer of a righteous man

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Clark Kent, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

My name is Clark I need prayer from righteous people to pray for me please I am really going through a bad storm in deep water in the time of my life thank you kindly. For your time and prayers .you true brother in the faith
    Clark
  2. Tsky45

Tsky45 Community Champion

No problem brother you've been prayed for. We all need that from time to time. I sure know I do every now and then. Keep the faith.
  3. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

My beloved brother in christ i wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart and I know that I still have brothers sisters out there in the faith of Christ, your prayer has touched me so profoundly and I know that's the hand of God and Holy Spirit thanks again so much my brother I Love You as a brother in the faith of Christ Jesus, may God always richly bless you and shine his face upon you and always keep you Amen
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Community Champion

Hi, Clark! I think I have already replied to one of your posts here. Well, I am sorry to hear about the struggles you're currently experiencing. Rest assure that I would be praying for you. Just always keep your faith in God burning.
  5. Dwayneu

Dwayneu Community Champion

Hey Clark, hang in there and keep your chin up buddy. Remember that all of us are here to help, so no matter how lonely or dark it seems, there will be someone out there that is with you in your struggle. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

Amen sister Dyanmarie thanks again for your prayer support, if you ever need a friend to talk to or to pray for you you can sure count on me , I am just a message away okay and may our Lord Jesus always keep you and bless you richly. Your Brother in
    Faith
    Clark
  7. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

Brother Dewayne, you have no idea how much happiness and joy all these prayers and support are really helping me thank you my brother i inturn will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for you as well and may our Lord Jesus Christ always keep you and bless you richly.
    Sincerely with the love of Christ, your brother in the faith Clark
  8. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Community Champion

I'm not a praying sort of person, but I do wish you well, and hope that you're able to make your way through this difficult time.
  9. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

Dear Scooby Snack , I appreciate the time for you to wish me well, even this reply means the world to me thanks again God bless you
  10. pstrong1969

pstrong1969 Community Champion

Prayers to you in your troubling times. God will bring you thru any storm you may be experiencing. Just have faith. And keep on praying.
  11. ellyjude

ellyjude Active Contributor

I am not that religious but i will definitely pray for you. I would like to hear more of your problem. As they say, a problem shared is half solved. Feel free to always tell forum members of what you have in ming. You are not alone.
  12. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Member

ELLYJUDE THANK YOU BELOVED , YOUR WORDS AND KNOWING THAT YOU WILL PRAY FOR ME, HAVE TOUCHED MY SPIRIT WITH THAT TOUCH OF HEAVEN THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU AS MY SISTER IN CHRIST JESUS, MAY HE ALWAYS BLESS YOY RICHLY AND KEEP YOU
  13. Coolkidhere

Coolkidhere Community Champion

I pray for you and whatever that storm is in your life, I hope you get through it. I hope that you can be strong enough and that your faith is strong enough to get you through this. The Lord will help you, there's no doubt with that. I'm sure He is already guiding you to the right path. Good luck Clark and please be strong.
  14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Community Champion

Even though I'm an atheist I do believe in the power of believing, so you're in my thoughts, Clark. I hope everything that you're going through will be solved. Believe in yourself and your powers, you're stronger than you think you are right now! Have a good one!
  15. Shenwil

Shenwil Senior Contributor

My prayers are with you. Just keep the faith and all will be well in due time.
  16. serenity

serenity Community Champion

I will pray for you and I will wish you all the best and I hope that you will shine through in this trying time.
  17. ellyjude

ellyjude Active Contributor

Thanks a lot @Clark Kent. That is what we as forum members like doing. Helping one another whenever we have a problem.
  18. kassie1234

kassie1234 Community Champion

Hope everything is okay - everyone here is a supportive group of people and we only want the best for you. If you need to vent, we're here to listen.

Thinking of you!
  19. zaerine

zaerine Community Champion

Prayers for you and hope you are better than you started this post. Praying and faith gives hope, and it is good to know that you are full of hope together with the prayers of the posters in this thread. Keep believing.
  20. irishrose

irishrose Community Champion

I am praying for you, Clark, and all of those who may be struggling now during their time of need. We all have times in our lives where we could use the help of another person's prayer. There is power in prayer. I particularly like this prayer for times of crisis, I thought I would share it with you:

Lord,

Sometimes I feel alone.

But I will remember that
    I am never alone.

You are with me.

You are working in my life.

You are helping me.

Amen

Copyright © 2015 Beth McLendon of Inspirational - Prayers.com