An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Prayers for @cmt

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by deanokat, Jun 19, 2019.

1. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I am praying hard for @cmt and would ask that everyone here at the forum do the same. I hope she makes a speedy, full recovery, and that she will feel comfortable enough to come back and lean on us when she feels up to it. I'm also grateful for her husband's post. May God watch over them both.

We love you, @cmt.
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

I don't know what has happened but whatever it its it is not worth loosing a wonderful soul like cmt. I will pray hard myself for her recovery and her family durring this time. This community was brighter with her prescence. She is part of the family that we have become.
    DoxyMom and Dominica like this.
  3. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

I just threw one up to the big guy for @cmt Havnt got to know her yet but I hope I will some day. Prayers be with her
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  4. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

I hope she makes a speedy recovery and comes back to the site because she is a beautiful soul. I am fortunate to have gotten to know her, and will continue to pray for her and her family. And anyone reading this who doesn't know her or hasn't talked with her please pray for her as she would for you.
    She is the type who would laugh along side you and cry with you.
    We would live in a better world if more people were like her.
    deanokat, Dominica and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  5. True concern

True concern Moderator

@deanokat You have comforted my soul in word's you may not even realize,the love is real and understanding comes in time.

However yes thank you husband of @cmt and the recovery will soon speed up,in my soul I know it to be a fact....Hug her for Me And next time you are in front of a mirror husband absorb that feeling in the reflection, it's rare,pure,genuine,and sincere...You Sir Are Radiating True Love
    Onceaddicted77, deanokat and Dominica like this.
  6. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

i am in agreement with all the prayers.
    Onceaddicted77 and deanokat like this.
  7. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

I put a message in her post since her husband was there. I'm just devastated. We have now had two of these in the last two months. I'm praying hard for both of them and us all!
    deanokat and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  8. True concern

True concern Moderator

I hope it's not to soon but I really want to know how @cmt is doing.I care she is my friend and I miss her presence :(
    deanokat likes this.