An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Question

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by BDS22, May 14, 2019.

1. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Yeah, that's called plugging. Its a lot safer alternative to iv use. But it still does not have the rush that iv use has.
    It also takes a little longer to kick in so actually its somewhat easier to OD when you plug because you think youbdont do big enough of a hit...
    Just thought people should know.
    I'm ashamed of some of the things i know. If you iv its instant. And clinics telling people this is a good alternative are right, its safer, but they don't tell you it takes about 15 minutes to kick in.
    Just some information for people that no one should ever know.
    deanokat likes this.
  3. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

@deanokat that is crazy! She must be pretty big to hold that many and what if a cap came off one? Ouch! Desperate times and all that.
    @Joshstillclean you I forgot what they called it. I've snorted and chewed my pills but never that these people were talking about doing that with pills. I've also heard of girls soaking tampons in vodka and you know where those go.
    deanokat likes this.
  4. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Anyplace that has mucus membranes is a prime spot for absorption. Thays with the vodka and tampons thing. Same goes with opiods and tampons and the anus. I admit I have never been able to put a tampon in me except to stop a nosebleed. Thays the only time I've used a tampon for anything.
    But I don't really want to educate on how to use. It seem,like people are trying dumber and ever things every day.
    I his thread the story about that woman. Losing a tip to none was my first thought. Im glad she's ok.
    If she hadnt gotten arrested then she kept walking around sitting down getting up...she could have really hurt herself. It might have been good she got arrested. Why they have to show peoples faces though I don't get. I,don't think they should be able to publish your face for something like that.
    deanokat likes this.
  5. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I totally agree, @Joshstillclean.
    Joshstillclean likes this.