An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Relapsed on Vyvanse?

Discussion in 'Sobriety Tips and Inspiration' started by lostbeyondreturn, Jul 21, 2016.

1. I honestly thought I had more self control, but when it comes to Addy, I guess not. I just refilled my prescription for this month and I told myself I was going to take it normally, once a day, and NOT abuse it. The first day was a success but my cravings were unbearable, I ended up taking 3 extra pills. Now I have thrown my schedule off completely and I am going to have to "attempt" to successfully take them as prescribed NEXT month. I am so mad at myself, I feel like I just keep going in circles with this drug abuse. Any tips on how to reduce this guilt and how to make sure I do not give into my cravings next time?
  2. Donnchadh

Donnchadh Active Contributor

3. Donnchadh

Donnchadh Active Contributor

Yup I've got a tip on reducing your guilt just don't simple as sounds like you're beating yourself up enough as for the cravings that's something completely different you should try getting out walk run swim but most importantly of all talk to someone when you get the craving I find that the talking is the best therapy especially if you know anyone else who's dealing with addiction it's not easy but it doesn't have to be hard either. I hope you have a nice day and remember have yourself a wee bit of a laugh from time to time ☺
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@lostbeyondreturn... I replied to you in another thread, so look for my comment there.