An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Say no to drugs

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by prataptulachan, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Hi guys, I am Pratap. I have been an supporter for anti drugs for a years. And I just Managed to find this site to make my point of view count

Anybody interested please comment your opinion, i will rely to it.

Any ways, I will see you around the forums! later
  2. detoxgui

detoxgui Member

I am glad you joined the forum, dear Pratap. This forum needs people like you. I am very happy to see a member who has been a supporter of the anti-drug campaigns. Just feel free to post and help people of this forum.
  3. Mara

Mara Community Champion

Hello @prataptulachan and welcome to our humble community. Glad to have you on board. It's nice to know that there are people willing to help those who are struggling with addictions. Thank you for joining us.
  4. zaerine

zaerine Community Champion

Welcome to the forum.
    Nice to know that you are actively supporting say no to drugs kind of programs and campaigns. We should really say no to drugs and have a better life. :)
  5. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Community Champion

Hello Pratap, and welcome to this forum!
    It's always great to see that there's people here willing to help others and as you've said, seeing different poins of view about a topinc can make it really interesting in general.
    I'm looking forward to see you around here.
    Have a great day :).
  6. Fyrion

Fyrion Active Contributor

Welcome, Pratap. You seem adamant in not taking drugs. Good.
    People here come from different parts of the world looking for support, and your strong will is a great is so much needed for these folks.
    Regards;