An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Self detox from Durogesic 100 microgram patches

Discussion in 'Share Your Detox Experience' started by loser, Jan 17, 2019.

1. loser

loser Community Champion

Thanks Dean
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Glad the stomach cramping has subsided. At least that's one good thing, right? Do the best you can with the things you have to do and don't push yourself too hard. Your health and well-being should be your top priority. Also, going to Paris sounds like fun. I hope you are feeling a bit better by the 6th. Damn, I'm proud of you. I just want you to know that.
    loser likes this.
  3. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

@loser thanks for letting us know. i'm sure having to do chores and tasks when feeling sick is rough... paris. that does sound fun, but only when you feel good!!! yes, hoping you feel much better by then!!!
    loser and deanokat like this.
  4. deanokat

Hope you're feeling at least a tiny bit better today, @loser. Just want you to know that I'm thinking about you.
  5. loser

loser Community Champion

Yes it is... but it's gotta be done all the same.

I hope that I am at least stable when I go to Paris. Would like to enjoy some of it's extraordinary sights.

Sending you a picture of the city in which I currently reside.

Attached Files:

True concern, deanokat and Dominica like this.
  6. Dominica

Dominica Recovery Advocate @ Moving Beyond Codependency Community Listener

@loser wow! that is beautiful! i bet there is so much beauty over your way! thanks for sharing that!

how are you feeling? any better?
    loser likes this.
  7. deanokat

Damn. That is gorgeous, @loser. Someday, I hope to make it overseas to take in its beauty for myself. The only foreign country I've ever been to at this point is Canada. Pretty lame for someone in their late 50s. :(

Thanks for sharing that photo. Hope today is a good one for you.
    loser likes this.
  8. loser

loser Community Champion

Yo... Lots of beauty and wonder in Canada as well eh ?

(Remember I am Canadian )
  9. loser

loser Community Champion

10. deanokat

Yes, but it doesn't say much for my international travel skills, especially considering I can drive to Canada from my house in about 2o minutes.

Don't get me wrong, though. I love Canada and Canadians. My wife's family had a cottage in Canada (near Parry Sound, Ontario) for more than 50 years. My wife spent every summer there from the time she was a baby until she was in college. Her parents sold the place a few years ago and we miss it dearly.
    loser likes this.
  11. loser

loser Community Champion

All that to say although your travelling has been limited thus far, you have had the good fortune of seeing things that many others never take the initiative to see.

That is a good thing.

And who knows for tomorow my friend ? Fortune could shine upon you... providing you with the means to expand your world.

You never know.
    Dominica and deanokat like this.