An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Should i start my sober time over?

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Joshstillclean, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

Man when I switched to H not long after that everybody went up to 1$ a milligram. I Sure was glad to pay 35 bucks a gram for some tar. Wasnt the best but I didnt do needles. Only smoked or dripped. Crazy times I look back and I still cant believe I did that shlt to myself.
  2. True concern

True concern Moderator

We were like babies or little kids in we were told (Don't do drug's there bad for you) but we had to learn on our own....i totally understand the saying "With age comes wisdom"imagine what we could do,the thing's we would know and understand if we lived to be 150-200 year's old.Our wisdom meter would be off the charts and our nuts would drag the floor lmao....Just saying that part would be funny,I can see it now "Balls hang low? No problem now with this new nut sling"lol
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  3. Onceaddicted77

Haha that's hilarious
    True concern likes this.
  4. Onceaddicted77

But yea totally man couldn't imagine living for a cpl hundred years how wise we would be.
    True concern likes this.
  5. True concern

True concern Moderator

But seriously by about 100 I would want to check out,maybe 150 at the most
  6. Onceaddicted77

Yea especially if we are our own worst enemy, might be alive but ain't got a neuro pathway intact left lol