An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Six days today!

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by angel_lou, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Coachtodd

Coachtodd Member

Congratulations! We are rooting for you.
  2. xTinx

xTinx Community Champion

Good job and you're making progress! Six days means a step closer to total sobriety. Just relax, take it easy and do it one day at a time. You'll get there in no time. Hopefully you're doing well and still treading on the path towards complete recovery.
  3. doatk22

doatk22 Community Champion

Congrats! And keep striving! I'm so glad you find encouragement from this forum and lots of support. Keep it up!
  4. Psyduck

Psyduck Active Contributor

That's great! Every little bit is an achievement in itself. I would say, though it might seem small, it's actually such a huge thing to stay away from it. I really hope you don't succumb to it and be positive!
  5. Shenwil

Shenwil Senior Contributor

I am happy to see you have made a start. You have to begin somewhere right? I hope that you continue on this path. I know it's hard but guess what it will get harder so just keep focused on what you are trying to achieve and do not be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
  6. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Community Champion

Congratulations! I really hope that you are still doing well and I'm really glad that you've found support on this forum, there's a lot of amazingly supportive people here :)
    Keep it up!
  7. artyarson

artyarson Active Contributor

Hope you're now doing well.
    deanokat likes this.