An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Stumbled on the sobriety road

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine / Meth' started by Noflexzone, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Noflexzone

Noflexzone Member

yep had a weak moment that ended in disaster. I’m not upset just ready to try again and help spread harm reduction. Praying for all of us that are taken down by this disease
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Noflexzone praying for you!! dust yourself off and keep on your path!!!
    deanokat and Noflexzone like this.
  3. Noflexzone

Noflexzone Member

Thank you!! I’m working on it, God’s working on me. I gotta beat it. I can’t go out like that. A whole junkie, naw can’t let myself
  4. Noflexzone

Noflexzone Member

I’m paying some prices too. Rookie mistakes. Devine intervention isn’t always pretty
    deanokat likes this.
  5. True concern

True concern Community Champion

I'm assuming you missed a vein and have either a huge knot burning a hole in you're flesh or you hit a tendon and you have swollen up of course only if you shoot. Can you elaborate a bit on this,you are not alone if you have done either you need to run hot water on the knot and rub as hard as you can handle with water as hot as you can handle it will help melt the knot down and spread it through your body so it doesn't burn a hole......ive been there unfortunately. STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS
  6. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Noflexzone... Like I replied to you in the other thread, we're all human beings and nobody's perfect (thank God!!). Stumbling doesn't mean that you failed. It's just a bump in the road to recovery. Just get yourself back on the right path, my friend. As the old Chinese proverb says... Fall down seven times, get up eight!

We're here for you, my friend. Always. No matter what. Lean on us anytime you need to, okay?
    Noflexzone likes this.
  7. Noflexzone

Noflexzone Member

Absolutely and thank you! Some things aren’t meant to be handled alone
    deanokat likes this.