An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Substance use and addiction

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by ryanwil, Sep 22, 2019.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

I just can't line them up correctly very often,life was simpler when I didn't care how my actions affected anyone,also easier when I didn't care,and now I'm trying to just make peace with myself and it's a hard thing to do when you can't stand how you were and struggle with who your becoming,and who I'm becoming I'm not sure.....they say life is about balance and imagine trying to balance a wrecking ball on a binge cord!That's how my life feels right now, the weight of how I once lived plus the counter weight of trying to offset it all while being perfectly balanced on a binge cord.Trying to change consciously and having my subconscious say "Oh fu*k this"
  2. True concern

True concern Moderator

I don't know how to feel about this post,I don't feel humor in it anywhere.I think I understand it though and it keeps everything right where I knew it was.Take Care
  3. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Not sure what you mean by that.
    I was just making a frustrated spongebob comment to try and cheer you up.
    I guess that that's pointless right now though and probably more of an irritation than anything. So I apologize.
  4. True concern

True concern Moderator

I'M just struggling bro thoughts and emotions going haywire
  5. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Understood